Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glee Reality show!

Options
  • 19-03-2010 12:10am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭

The Glee and X Factor crazes are spreading to Five, as the channel has announced its plan to launch an X Factor-style show called Don't Stop Believing – a reference to the hit song featured on US musical TV series Glee.

The brand new programme will be a singing and dancing competition aiming to find Britain's best musical performance group – a British equivalent of the 'glee club' from the show aired on Channel 4.
    Don't Stop Believing, which is to be launched in the summer, will see groups from all over Britain battle it out in front of judges in a bid to be crowned the winners and join a supergroup to represent the UK on the international Glee Club circuit.

Presenters in the running to host the show include Strictly Come Dancing's Tess Daly, Coronation Street's Kym Marsh and ex-EastEnders actress Martine McCutcheon, according to The Sun.

Five's controller Richard Woolfe told the paper: "There's an explosion in musical performance groups and Don't Stop Believing will tap into that.

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/blog/article/411254/

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

load of s*hite!....jump on the bandwagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Hey, I watch Glee every so often, you have to say, a talented bunch they are. Singing, dancing and acting. This ain't easy at all.

BTW, is there a prettier and sexier girl than Quinn? I mean, she is ridiculously beautiful.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

As a member of a choir, I say the same.
    If anyone thinks singing in a group or on their own is easy, they are showing how little they have really experienced life.
    A glee based reality show might not be all chasing cops with robbers high action but it could be just as entertaining and be insightful.

Advertisement