Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stick out Higher Maths / Irish etc?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

If your doing honours Irish and French put an incredible amount off work into the oral(practise OUT LOUD!).For french Build up phrases you can use in any situation.Try and get ur hands on a variety of different french material.Le francais plus is very good.we used it last year.It has nice idiomatic phrases that are translated and can set you apart from the rest.If you put alot of work into your oral there is no reason why you cant use the same material in the french written exam either.I did this for both Irish and French higher level and it worked out pretty sweet.Look up all the word you dont know in the comprehensions and take down awkward grammer points/nice phrases that u can learn and use in a load osf situations.Try and get a good french document and put alot of work into it.I picked a french film "le scaphandre et le papillon" I had a picture of a guy in a wheelchair who could only move his left eyelid.She was so interested shes just let me keep going on about it.If uve learnt off ur stuff well ul ace it on the day.

For maths constant revision of the exam papers is crucial.Well for all the subjects really.Dont leave out anything as the differenciation questions usually have tricky part c's.some of dem are awful ***** entirely!Just put hard work into and it will pay off in june!

Advertisement