Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something, LIVING, Has moved into my sofa!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

PaulB91 wrote: »
    oh no - not people as food !!

:D
    no just kids , you sort 2 probs at once :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭PaulB91

could it be a cat?

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2009/03/14/woman_finds_cat_living_in_her_couch/
    Her boyfriend, Chris Lund, was watching television Tuesday night and felt something move inside the couch. He pulled it away from the wall, lifted it up, and there was the cat, which apparently crawled through a small hole on the underside.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭SmokeyJo84

I for one welcome our new Couch living OP eating Overlord

I lol'd at this!

I am forever going to be highly suspicious of where i sit from now on...and its a shame as i do love a good sit!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭StaunchyDJ

LMAO at some of the post. Can't feel it movin as much as last night, gonna go get a couple of pinkies from a pet store and see if I can tempt it out. I just hope it's not some sort of bug infestation or anything like that, I've heard some horror stories of leather sofas been riddled with bugs but for the life of me I can't think of any that'd move around like this though.

So the plan is to get a couple of Pinks, some Cheese, Ham, bowl of water and a pile of hot water bottles to try get what evr t pop it's wee head out or heads lol

Keep yeas posted as they come... ;)

StaunchyDJ wrote: »
    LMAO at some of the post. Can't feel it movin as much as last night, gonna go get a couple of pinkies from a pet store and see if I can tempt it out. I just hope it's not some sort of bug infestation or anything like that, I've heard some horror stories of leather sofas been riddled with bugs but for the life of me I can't think of any that'd move around like this though.

So the plan is to get a couple of Pinks, some Cheese, Ham, bowl of water and a pile of hot water bottles to try get what evr t pop it's wee head out or heads lol

Keep yeas posted as they come... ;)
    Rodents will eat the pinkies aswell;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭SmokeyJo84

Rodents will eat the pinkies aswell;)

Communists???? :eek:

oh wait they're called pinko's arent they?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,637 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I hope it's a Sea Lion, would make this the best thread ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sarahlulu

or a unicorn!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Open the couch up completely but carefully!!!!

No you might hurt whatever is in there....or else maybe it's dead now as you haven't felt anything in awhile.....

Maybe it's moved to your cupboards or something now...check them too :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭OhThePenguin

sarahlulu wrote: »
    or a unicorn!

Or a Penguin?? :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,709 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Or a Penguin?? :cool:
    Then he must p-p-pick it up!

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Then he must p-p-pick it up!
    get your coat and dont let the door hit you on the way out :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Just joined this thread and I'm intrigued! Pics would be great. I'm hoping it's a sealion too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

How long exactly does it take to look inside a couch ffs? Are you waiting for the SAS for back up or something????:rolleyes: Your not living in Hollyhill in Cork OP are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Ciaran187

Would love to see some pics of the fabled sofa. You should set up a live webcam to watch the sofa.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭fishfoodie

Ciaran187 wrote: »
    Would love to see some pics of the fabled sofa. You should set up a live webcam to watch the sofa.

Great idea, maybe we can get Bill Odie & The Beeb to do a variation of Spring Watch, called Couch Watch !

I'm hopeing for one of these :D

velociraptor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭klingklang

I reckon it's dust bunnies - gotta be.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

any up dates?????
    this is gas,,,i cant wait to see what comes crawling (or slithering) out..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Did ya get the sea lion out yet?

the tension is killing me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

My moneys on one of the neighbours 2 yr old who got a bit too carried away with hide and seek. Fiver!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Kelda09

Jesus the suspense is unreal, Im betting on a half penguin, half sea - lion!!!;);) We need to know.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

I'll bet it's a dodgy spring........... Or else he's been eaten!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Kelda09

Better not be a dodgy spring, thats not exciting at all, now the OP being eaten alive... Thats exciting!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭wush06

its got to be a drunk leprecon lost from paddys day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

This should be thread of the day...

mods??!!!!:rolleyes:

depends what turns out to be in the sofa.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

Biting my nails waiting to hear....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I can't wait to see what animal it is, especially ones that come out and poke you.

If it's a Red Panda, can I have it? :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

Someone was on Joe Duffy a few years ago and she found a huge larvae in her sofa!

Advertisement