Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Fighter 4 Casuals - Limerick 20 March 2010

Options
  • 19-03-2010 10:04am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ripped from D4rk Onions previous posts. Please post to confirm whether you will be there or not. We are beginning to pick up alot of steam, so please invite friends of all skill level!

Hey guys, casuals resume this Saturday in the Moviedrome at the top of Henry's Street (Redemptorist Church side).

We'll sort out money when we get their, but it should be about €5. I'll be bringing my 360 as one of theirs isn't working. If people use locked characters, you're going to have to bring your own hard drive.

We'll be kicking off at 1 O'Clock, and don't forget to bring
    • A copy of the game
    • Your fightstick!
    • Hard drive (if possible)
    • Many friends!
    • Please post in this thread if you're coming!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Also, did anyone find an extra copy of SF4 around after last Saturdays casuals? Left mine there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Unfortunately won't be there this week.

FG - you didn't put your copy in the XBox beside the missing screen did you (closet to computers); don't recall anyone removing a game from there...

🤪

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Wont be there either lads. Should stick up a poll though FG. Next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Me neither. And neither will Generic_name as his working. Next week sounds better. Pity cos myself and generic had some 3/4 hr session the other day. QUALITY! well not the fighting :D

Advertisement