Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*R* read receipt on O2 webtext

• 19-03-2010 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

I can't get a read receipt (*R) to work on the O2 webtext (although it's fine from my phone). Can anyone confirm that this isn't supported on the webtext site, or is there another way of doing it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

A read receipt? Do you mean delivery reports or do some phones support read receipts now?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Renno

My mistake. Yes, Delivery report.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭O2_Sheena

I'll check this one out for you... Its a very good question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The website itself does provide delivery reports in the "Sent Webtexts" area, it just doesn't send them to your phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

What Seamus said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Renno

Many thanks. Hadn't thought of that. Bit of a lifesaver, as I was about to have to send a 1000 texts to old contacts on my iphone, before finding out you can't send group texts on the *@!@ thing. That's saved me a good bit of money and time!

Advertisement