Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private parties in Dicey's Garden function room...

Options
  • 19-03-2010 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, I was just wondering about the function room in the Russel Court Hotel. I'm thinking about having my 21st there and some people have mentioned that one of the function rooms is actually connected to the beer garden so you can go outside and hang around in the main beer garden area as well. I know the room in question, but I was wondering does anyone know which of the two advertised function rooms it is? The two are these:

The Library Bar - Capacity - 30 - 80 Persons
    La Canard Salle - Capacity - 100-200 Persons

Which of those is referring to the room on the left hand side of the Beer Garden (you go up a little ramp and then into a big sort of dining room type place)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm just gonna assume this is in Dublin.
    AH->Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Flash86

Pretty sure it's the second one. I've been to a few parties in the Library. Has it's own bar and they put on platters of food.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Flash86 wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's the second one. I've been to a few parties in the Library. Has it's own bar and they put on platters of food.

Where is it exactly in the building, do you remember?
    Is it adjacent to the garden?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Flash86

The Library is at the front of the building, to the left of the entrance. I think the other room is on the same side but at the back, near the garden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

You can access the beer garden from the library as well. You just have to walk through the other bar. Basically if you book the any room your free to roam except into Cyrstal or Bojangles.

• Advertisement
Advertisement