Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenage Fanclub - The Academy, 30th May

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭MsMoo

Anyone at this gig tonight? Fantastic night was had by all, and they finished with my favourite, Everything Flows....

Great night...

Hic...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭kennyu272

Good gig last night...It was great to hear a good few tracks off Grand Prix.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

great gig. concept was class

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭kennyu272

great gig. concept was class

Here's my video of The Concept

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-yM9wBTcI

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭lewisdhead

MsMoo wrote: »
    Anyone at this gig tonight? Fantastic night was had by all, and they finished with my favourite, Everything Flows....

Great night...

Hic...:o

They always finish with Everything Flows, well they have for years at least.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

lewisdhead wrote: »
    They always finish with Everything Flows, well they have for years at least.:cool:

Good job putting MsMoo right on that one 15 months after the show :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭lewisdhead

Good job putting MsMoo right on that one 15 months after the show :cool:

Hi mate,

I wasn't putting anyone right on anything. Just posting a comment. It wasn't meant any other way. I was just saying, is all.

Advertisement