Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airwave broadband what wireless router satellite

Options
  • 19-03-2010 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi
    Just wondering what router I should get?
    Bought a belkin N one for cable but it won't work needs two leads from modem to go into in and my one e only has one
    hope someones knows thanks:):):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭wazzoraybelle

I have an apple airport router for my airwave , I presume it would work with pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Satts

Airwave sell routers and would configure it for you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Any router will work with Airwave, their connection is delivered via Ethernet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

We have airwave at my parents house and any router at all will do the job as long as its not a dsl modem/router.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭TomasH

I have a TP-Link TL-WR1043N it has 802.1b/g and n (300M). Got it from Komplett at a fraction of the cost of a d-link or belkin. Works a dream with Airwave. It also has a usb port on it which the Airwave connection needs as it uses power over ethernet to drive the dish/antenna.

• Advertisement
Advertisement