Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOE Easter courses

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

3_BOoYA_X wrote: »
    Did you see when she asked whats 'to be' in the past particible and it was ..silence..

I found it really difficult to concentrate and I didn't hear the question :o
    Although on the bright side she did say today was the worst day, so hopefully it will just get better.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

kev9100 wrote: »
    I don't think so...... what side were you sitting on ?

Erm in the middle section, near the back.. Had a blue gaeltacht hoodie on. :p

All gets better from here. 2 Months, 8 Days, 9 Hours. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Erm in the middle section, near the back.. Had a blue gaeltacht hoodie on. :p

All gets better from here. 2 Months, 8 Days, 9 Hours. :rolleyes:
    I think I saw the guy you're talking about but I'm not sure. To be fair, I almost fell asleep during that 20 minute speech on the past conditionel :) .

I thought the last few minutes of French today were pretty funny! There was a guy sitting right infront of her with his eyes closed, falling asleep for about ten minutes. She saw him but didn't say anything :P

I thought the last few minutes of French today were pretty funny! There was a guy sitting right infront of her with his eyes closed, falling asleep for about ten minutes. She saw him but didn't say anything :P

Don't forget the guy who shouted out "Oh no" and the girl who was texting with her phone for the WHOLE class. Both were instant classics.

• Advertisement

Don't forget the guy who shouted out "Oh no" and the girl who was texting with her phone for the WHOLE class. Both were instant classics.

Is that what Corinne gave out to a guy about? I was sitting one or two seats infront of him and I didn't hear what he said but she gave out infront of everyone, brillant! What he said made sense though, the class is so long. I didn't see the girl, too busy paying attention :pac:

The dude who said 'oh no' was the one who asleep across from me for like 20 minutes.. I looked over, his mouth was open and all, would have been funny if he had started snoring :rolleyes:
    The girl who was texting that your talking about was she sitting near the back at the door?

The dude who said 'oh no' was the one who asleep across from me for like 20 minutes.. I looked over, his mouth was open and all, would have been funny if he had started snoring :rolleyes:
    The girl who was texting that your talking about was she sitting near the back at the door?

Yep, that was her. It was'nt you, was it?:rolleyes:

Yep, that was her. It was'nt you, was it?:rolleyes:

Yeah it was..... :o I wasn't texting the WHOLE time, just every few minutes :p Were you the dude sitting over the far side staring over? :rolleyes:

Yeah it was..... :o I wasn't texting the WHOLE time, just every few minutes :p Were you the dude sitting over the far side staring over? :rolleyes:

Nope that was'nt me, I was sitting in the right-hand side corner near the door. And be honest, it was more than every few minutes :rolleyes:.

• Advertisement

Nope that was'nt me, I was sitting in the right-hand side corner near the door. And be honest, it was more than every few minutes :rolleyes:.

At the back or front?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

What did this curly haired dude look like other than being "curly haired".

What kind of accent?
    What was he wearing?

What did this curly haired dude look like other than being "curly haired".

What kind of accent?
    What was he wearing?

Why, is that you?

At the back or front?

At the back.

At the back.

I didn't see you then i was more in the middle/top. Might switch it up tomorrow and go to the back! I wanted to sit up the front so i could concentrate but it hasn't really been working to well for me.

Why, is that you?

No. But I might be to give some information regarding his identity.

So, what's he like?

No. But I might be to give some information regarding his identity.

So, what's he like?

lol no idea, wasn't me who was talking about 'him' but any information is welcomed :P

Right.

Well if anyone has anymore info. on this "dude" then let me know.

Right.

Well if anyone has anymore info. on this "dude" then let me know.

Was this 'dude' sitting at the front of the class today?

I don't know. I need you to describe him in more detail for me.

Did you see any curly-haired dudes at this thing? You may have seen a few.

Describe them if you can.

• Advertisement

I don't know. I need you to describe him in more detail for me.

Did you see any curly-haired dudes at this thing? You may have seen a few.

Describe them if you can.

There was one guy sitting a few seats infront of me and I didn't really see anybody else, couldn't give you much more detail than that. It's a busy place and I wasn't exactly looking out for them! Any particular reason you want to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

This thread has turned into a where were you sitting/did you see that guy with the doughnut type thing:p

theowen wrote: »
    This thread has turned into a where were you sitting/did you see that guy with the doughnut type thing:p

Definitely true :o So in other news..

Did the curly headed guy have an English accent?

@kev9100 ..Wait were here you the dude that asked me did i want to move over a seat, AFTER i went all the way down to get tissue..? :rolleyes:
    Or were you in the middle section?

I only sent about 8-9 texts in the whole class..:cool:

Erm the curly haired dude has kinda blondy brown hair.. he sat over left hand side today i think.

@kev9100 ..Wait were here you the dude that asked me did i want to move over a seat, AFTER i went all the way down to get tissue..? :rolleyes:
    Or were you in the middle section?

I only sent about 8-9 texts in the whole class..:cool:

Erm the curly haired dude has kinda blondy brown hair.. he sat over left hand side today i think.

Ah crap....... yep, that was me. That really was'nt one of my best moments. In my defence, I was REALLY tired.

As Coliene said il take it on the chin :rolleyes: Its grand no worries. Il sit there again tomorrow...and text pointless messages, tis very important stuff. :p

Blondy curls. No.

Did you see anyone with brown curls?

Blondy curls. No.

Did you see anyone with brown curls?

redish brown?

• Advertisement

What did the redish brown look like?

Advertisement