Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOE Easter courses

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

What did the redish brown look like?

I only saw the back of him..
    I'm off anyway, i'll see whoever's there tomorrow. Probably be sitting beside the wall on the right side but anything could happen :P Lets hope we all stay awake!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

So........ who was the curly haired dude then? :D

kev9100 wrote: »
    So........ who was the curly haired dude then? :D

lol I think he was sitting in the first/second row on the right side. That's the only guy I saw anyway. It was a good week although French got a tad bit boring, she seemed shocked we couldn't answer any of the questions but it our defence it all got a bit too confusing for the last class of the day :p

It was a good week although French got a tad bit boring, she seemed shocked we couldn't answer any of the questions but it our defence it all got a bit too confusing for the last class of the day :p

That sums it up pretty well. Overall, I'm glad I did it because of the exam technique advice even if she did spend FAR too much time on the formal letter :mad:.

That sums it up pretty well. Overall, I'm glad I did it because of the exam technique advice even if she did spend FAR too much time on the formal letter :mad:.

So true. That was never an option for me to do, it's too hard to get marks on because it has to be perfect. She gave us great notes for the opinion and diary though which is always helpful :) I had homework in French to do over the midterm and some of it is in the handouts so i'm happy!

• Advertisement

We can't forget about those seats they use either. Is it really necessary for them to be so awkward? The last 40 minutes of every class was pure pain cause of them.

They really were dreadful, I couldn't sit on the chair properly because there was absolutely no space either. I was practically on top of the people behind me. On the 4th floor they had different desks and chairs and it was a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

We can't forget about those seats they use either. Is it really necessary for them to be so awkward? The last 40 minutes of every class was pure pain cause of them.

The seats in the K block are bloody rocks after an hour your backside is craving to get off the things. I was in G5 [one of the study halls] for English and the seats were completely different and more comfortable.

I was on the 2nd and 3rd floors and those desks really were hell. I really did think about leaving early sometimes cause of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Wimps!:rolleyes: I've to sit on those seats for at least 7 hours a day. My backside will most likely be scarred for life...

• Advertisement

theowen wrote: »
    Wimps!:rolleyes: I've to sit on those seats for at least 7 hours a day. My backside will most likely be scarred for life...

Fair play to you because I couldn't do it! Are all of the classes an hour and a half? Way too long to be sitting on hose seats :eek:

Fair play to you because I couldn't do it! Are all of the classes an hour and a half? Way too long to be sitting on hose seats :eek:
    No thank god:p About 55 mins. Though early in the year I'd stay in after school study for 4 hours without getting up sometimes!!:pac: I then realised my comfy chair back home was calling me:)

No thank god:p About 55 mins. Though early in the year I'd stay in after school study for 4 hours without getting up sometimes!!:pac: I then realised my comfy chair back home was calling me:)

4 hours early in the year :eek: I really should be doing more!
    In one of my classrooms I have cool comfy chairs they used to be in the oratory but they moved them so it's heaven :) I thought the other chairs in my school were bad but our classes are only 35/40 minutes long so i'm fine. I'll never complain again :cool:

MY god. Did you really sit on those chairs for 4 hours? Sir, you have just earned my respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

MY god. Did you really sit on those chairs for 4 hours? Sir, you have just earned my respect.

He has earned mine aswell sitting in them for an hour and a half was bad enough

unknown13 wrote: »
    He has earned mine aswell sitting in them for an hour and a half was bad enough
    Indeed!:rolleyes: I've gone to detention solely for the comfy chairs a few times! You get a sheet at the end of the year about recommendations/complaints and I'm just gonna scribble in big red ink CHAIRSSSSSS!!!

Decent school otherwise :)

Indeed!:rolleyes: I've gone to detention solely for the comfy chairs a few times! You get a sheet at the end of the year about recommendations/complaints and I'm just gonna scribble in big red ink CHAIRSSSSSS!!!

Decent school otherwise :)

I'm sure they get that a lot :pac:

Advertisement