Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF: BC2 Wishlist (fixes)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Why not just right click on the desktop shortcut and run as admin? thats what i do to see the ping and im on win7

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

That doesnt work for me on Win7 64.

weird, im on 64bit too and i tried it just there and works fine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Do you have the steam version?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Sorted, admin mode with shortcut works for me.

• Advertisement

Jumpy wrote: »
    Do you have the steam version?

Nay, retail version

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

-Allow newly spawned vehicles to only be used by the team they are for. Once they get in and out; then they are fair game but till then they should be locked to their team. UT2k3/4 and UT3 did this, don't think any of the other BFs did and its annoying. Means a team that is already struggling will be seriously fúcked if they lose all their choppers/tanks. Shouldn't apply to stationary guns, just vehicles.

-Limit on classes. No idea how you could fairly implement this other then a first come first served and that would just cause a similar "everyone running to the tanks/choppers" effect. But it would be much nicer to see a nice spread of different classes on both teams. Have lost count the number of times I have played with a team full of recon "snipers"... Perhaps a "class bonus" that will increase the points you get for actions (kills, repairs, resupplys, etc) if you are using a class that is not the majority. i.e. a team of 8, if 4 are recon, 3 are medic and you are an engineer then you should get a slight bonus, just throwing an idea out there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Ri_Nollaig wrote: »
    -Limit on classes. No idea how you could fairly implement this other then a first come first served and that would just cause a similar "everyone running to the tanks/choppers" effect. But it would be much nicer to see a nice spread of different classes on both teams. Have lost count the number of times I have played with a team full of recon "snipers"... Perhaps a "class bonus" that will increase the points you get for actions (kills, repairs, resupplys, etc) if you are using a class that is not the majority. i.e. a team of 8, if 4 are recon, 3 are medic and you are an engineer then you should get a slight bonus, just throwing an idea out there :)

Totally agree with this.

Was on a team full of recon last night, I was play mostly assault, we were attacking, but it felt like it was only me attacking and one or 2 others, as the rest of the team were way back from the bases sniping, not even mortaring the bases, useless fuppers.

Advertisement