Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Swap Games Instead Of Trade In

• 19-03-2010 3:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Long story short. I am short of getting ripped off when trading in games.

Would people here be interested in swapping games. Maybe a thread should be setup for this.

I got Halo ODST for Xmas and just started to play it Paddys day. Finished it this morning. Good game, but finished with it now, so its only good to me for a trade in.

I was wondering would anyone be interested in swapping for Left for Dead 2, Smackdown VS Raw 2010 or something similar.

I will post first as an act of good faith, but only to established users of boards.ie

Check out my gamertag to see what games I already have. Would be up for swapping other games as well

PM me

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I think there was a thread like this before. I'll post up a list of games that I'd be willing to swap when I get home from work....

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Me too, have a good few games i've finished just need to draw up a list of what i have.
    But what am i looking for???? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Im the same, have loads of games that i no longer play... Will post later, also OP, dont forget the Halo Reach beta in May, youll need the odst disk for it if youre interested..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You could use Adverts for this... </shill> :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Anymore shilling like that newb and you'll get hit by the ban stick!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭beardo81

Maybe hold on to ODST until the end of May, you get an invite to Halo Reach Beta with the game and its looking mighty good!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

beardo81 wrote: »
    Maybe hold on to ODST until the end of May, you get an invite to Halo Reach Beta with the game and its looking mighty good!! :D

Didnt know that. Is there a procedure to follow to get access to the beta ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

Here are some games that I would be willing to swap for something like Left for Dead, Left for Dead 2, Smackdown VS Raw 2010, Dirt 2. Open to others

Rainbow Six Vegas 2
    Gears Of War
    Gears of war 2
    Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Fight Night Round 3

Have more, but this is from the top of my head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭beardo81

More than likely you will be prompted to update the game through Live when you load up the game after it becomes available. Then I'd say there will be the option to play Reach in the main menu.

Roll on May 3rd!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

TA DA!!!

Search "swap games" and you get that.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I'd be willing to trade any of the following which I've finished:
    • Fable 2
    • 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand
    • Godfather 2
    • Quatum of Solace
    • Smackdown vs Raw 2009
    • FIFA 08
    • NHL 2K6
    • NBA 2K7

Not looking for anything in particular.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

thegoth wrote: »
    Hi All,

Long story short. I am short of getting ripped off when trading in games.

Would people here be interested in swapping games. Maybe a thread should be setup for this.

I got Halo ODST for Xmas and just started to play it Paddys day. Finished it this morning. Good game, but finished with it now, so its only good to me for a trade in.

I was wondering would anyone be interested in swapping for Left for Dead 2, Smackdown VS Raw 2010 or something similar.

I will post first as an act of good faith, but only to established users of boards.ie

Check out my gamertag to see what games I already have. Would be up for swapping other games as well

PM me

Don't you need the ODST disk to access the Halo Reach Multiplayer Demo that's out in May? You sure you want to get rid of it before then?

# Woops, didn't realise loads of other people had pointed out this fact to him... me bad...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Ok, I have the following games:

Project Gotham Racing 3
    Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 (no box - spilt mt tea on it ... disk fine)
    Condemned 2 (promo copy - no manual)
    Forza 2
    Lego Star Wars 2
    Ninja Gaiden 2
    Lost
    Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
    Frontlines Fuel of War
    99 Nights
    Prototype
    Crackdown
    Gun
    KungFu Panda / Lego Indiana Jones
    Rockstar Table Tennis
    Saints Row 2

All for Xbox 360

Turning Point Fall of Liberty - Ps3

Not looking for anything in particular.... Ps3 or Xbox, doesnt matter, Ill basically swap for something i havent played

Advertisement