Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car service and tyres

• 19-03-2010 3:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭

Lads,

Where is good to get your car serviced these days? I took it to Eddie Garry and Tom Dale before, but Eddie is long gone, and Tom's number no longer answers, after I only being there 6 months ago! I assume he's a victim of the recession.

Honda Accord 05 diesel in case the car type matters.

Also, I need tyres and wheel balancing. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

See: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055378510

Or search 'garage' for other similar threads.

Will leave open for tyre requests :)

(Sorry for coming across hard, but jesus the amount of similar threads this forum is getting on a weekly basis is annoying! Search before posting folks! :))

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭janisjoplin

fricatus wrote: »
    Lads,

Where is good to get your car serviced these days? I took it to Eddie Garry and Tom Dale before, but Eddie is long gone, and Tom's number no longer answers, after I only being there 6 months ago! I assume he's a victim of the recession.

Honda Accord 05 diesel in case the car type matters.

Also, I need tyres and wheel balancing. Any recommendations?

hi i used a guy rory doyle whose advertised on www.donedeal.ie for my car servicing,found him very reasonable and very quick,and he done a grand job,his ad is in the car section on done deal,or if ya cant find it i have his number so just pm me

and as for tyres i know its a bit of a drive but i bought new tyres and got the tracking and balancing done all for 200 euro in a place in kilmoganny,they had it done within the hour,cheapest i found around,as far as i know their number is in the yellow pages

hope that helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭totallytrees

Larry Guinans on the cork road are brilliant for tyres, just call in and they'll have it done for you in less than an hour. cheap as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Geraghty's on the Quay for Tyres, speak to Dave down there, I've always taken anything I've had to get tyres down there, be they high performance or the van.

Advertisement