Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monza tickets

• 19-03-2010 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'm having problems buying tickets to Monza through the official Monza circuit website. I had the same issue last year but in the end a friend of mine bought the tickets with his card.

I don't have that option this year so I was wondering what other sites people have bought tickets to the race through?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭chris_c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

chris_c wrote: »

Yeah, they seem quite a bit more expensive through that site. About 40-50 euro more expensive.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Lucy Lu

http://www.easygpt.ie/ is where I got some of my tickets in recent years.

Looks like it was a problem with my credit card and the bank. They phoned me today about some suspicious activity on my card. Turned out it wasn't at all and it was all stuff I had purchased (don't ask :P)

Anyway I tried again this evening and the order went through no problem. They said it often flags up on their system when people try to buy stuff in Italy. Apparently there's been credit card fraud there or something before so it rings a lot of alarm bells.

Just need to sort the accomodation and flights now. I wanted to get the ticket before the prices went up at the end of May.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭thegoth

One tip. Stay in Monza. The trains out are not as easy going as some people make out especially if its a hot day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭enzo7

Or beargamo if you fly ryan*ir, the train back there is usually pretty quite.

thegoth wrote: »
    One tip. Stay in Monza. The trains out are not as easy going as some people make out especially if its a hot day.

Cheers for that. I actually went to the race last year and took the train out on the Sunday and had no problems. We had to stand on the way back though and it was roasting hot. I'm thinking about staying in Bergamo as Aer Lingus are currently charging about 225 euro for a return flight to Linate.

Advertisement