Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Museum Of Life (TV Show) BBC2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Today is Friday not Thursday :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Bah!

So, did anyone catch it?

Missed it. Will be trying to remember to catch the second episode though. The scavenger or predator debate always sucks me in. No doubt Jack Horner will either have his views quoted in this, or give a direct interview.

Horner tends to annoy me at times with his absolute views on things. The man seems unable to accept grey areas or that a T Rex could be both scavenger and predator like many apex predators are nowadays.

T Rex episode is tonight I think.

Watched tonight's episode. Did not think much of the show to be honest. Thought it was a bit dumbed down at times, and quite generic.

Seems to take bits and styles from shows/docs that have been shown many many times before.

Liz Bonnin is the one plus though as I find her very easy on the eye, and if I ignore my drooling over her then it becomes what a slip up it was by RTE to let her get away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement