Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My messages

Options
  • 19-03-2010 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

How can I not see my inbox or sent items ?

thnaks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Can you see it when you click List Messages? (from your user CP)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Wolfus

i tried that, and i still cant see them?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

What do you mean? is there an error message?

What happens when you click the link in my post above?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Wolfus

when im in my inbox i dont see and of the meesages i sent or any in the inbox ?

I just sent you a PM - Can you see that?

• Advertisement

The other thing to do is check your settings in Edit Options.

Make sure that you have enabled the option in "Private Messaging" that says "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default".

Otherwise it doesn't save what you sent.

Got your pm.
    Wolfus wrote:
    I did get it, but I wonder where all the meesages I got are ?

ps. i ticked the save sent items

thanks

I've no clue as to where your previous PMs could have gone so all I can do at this point is move this thread to the main boards help desk. Hopefully an Admin can check your account and see if there's anything amiss. :)

*moved from adverts help desk*

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hey Wolfus

If you click here (your user options page) and check under the "Private Messaging" heading for a tick box marked "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default", make sure it's ticked. That'll save all future sent messages to your "sent items" folder.

Advertisement