Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuart Clarke

Options
  • 19-03-2010 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭

I used to think Stuart Clarke was cool, now he's obsessed with Gaga it seems, what the hell has happened?
    This disturbs me:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

kerash wrote: »
    I used to think Stuart Clarke was cool, now he's obsessed with Gaga it seems, what the hell has happened?
    This disturbs me:(

What makes you say that? Is there something I have missed?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Yes, Matt Cooper - it's all gagagagagagaga......
    Or so it seems

Yes, Matt Cooper - it's all gagagagagagaga......
    Or so it seems

Will see if there is a podcast for it. I've met Stuart Clarke and discussed music with him and would never in a million years thought he would be a Gaga fan!

musicmania wrote: »
    Will see if there is a podcast for it. I've met Stuart Clarke and discussed music with him and would never in a million years thought he would be a Gaga fan!
    Me either! This is why I'm shocked.. I'll endeavor to find the podcast

Me either! This is why I'm shocked.. I'll endeavor to find the podcast

What day was it on? Listening to yesterdays but no mention and almost up to the time you made the post.

• Advertisement

Found it. He was talking about a litigation case more so than raving about Gaga. A weird topic for The Last Word talking about svengalis. All he said in her favour is she can sing and that she had a career before Rob Fusari came along. So Stuart still has our respect :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Gaga is one of the best pop acts probably since Brit. People may not like her or the genre she's in but pop is still the toughest one to be successful (not just commercially) in.

lordgoat wrote: »
    Gaga is one of the best pop acts probably since Brit. People may not like her or the genre she's in but pop is still the toughest one to be successful (not just commercially) in.
    No.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

No.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

lordgoat wrote: »

+1.

• Advertisement
Advertisement