Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super League XV. Round 7. 19th-21th Mar.

Options
  • 19-03-2010 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭

Friday, 19 March 2010

Crusaders v Catalans Dragons, 20:00 *SS1*
    Hull v Bradford, 20:00
    Leeds v Hull KR, 20:00
    St Helens v Warrington, 20:00

Saturday, 20 March 2010

Harlequins v Huddersfield, 17:45 *SS2*

Sunday, 21 March 2010

Castleford v Wigan, 15:30
    Wakefield v Salford, 15:30

Busy fixture list tonight. Thomas' debut for Crusaders and The Saints/Wire derby, which should be a cracker. Can't call it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Working all weekend, so no super league for me this weekend. Which i think will probably be good for my mental health. Karl temata is prob goin to be unfit so another debutant gets his go for Quins. Or lamb to the slaughter if you prefer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Lookin forward to tonights tv game. Hope thomas has a good game, seems like a decent bloke. Hopefully there will be a good crowd too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Recorded the game on Sky, just watching it now. Have to admit it was kinda funny seeing Thomas put his head down in the first tackle. :pac: 20 minutes in, bit of a flat match, Thomas just looks lost out there to me, though the Catalans not targetting him enough IMO.
    Some great hits as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

amacachi wrote: »
    Recorded the game on Sky, just watching it now. Have to admit it was kinda funny seeing Thomas put his head down in the first tackle.

How not to ride an RL tackle, 101....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Just watching the Super League Show on BBC, that Eastmond lad is some boy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

amacachi wrote: »
    Just watching the Super League Show on BBC, that Eastmond lad is some boy.

Excellent player, great future ahead.

Advertisement