Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter Before Leaving Certificate?

Options
  • 19-03-2010 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

Do we get a letter in the post (to our house) before we do our LC, in response to the subject choice forms we filled out 1/2 months ago, saying our subject choices?

Or are these sent to the school?

I ask as i think i may have screwed it up, and it would be too late to find out in June:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

That information should be in the school, get onto the exam secretary, s/he will have a list of who is doing what.

Otherwise, just give the SEC a buzz: entries@examinations.ie
    Phone: 090-6442702, 6442703, 6442706

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

stainluss wrote: »
    Do we get a letter in the post (to our house) before we do our LC, in response to the subject choice forms we filled out 1/2 months ago, saying our subject choices?

Or are these sent to the school?

I ask as i think i may have screwed it up, and it would be too late to find out in June:eek:

It wouldn't be too late. You could present for the exam. The problem would be if there was a non-written exam element such as an oral or practical and because they were unaware of you, no examiner was sent out. You can do any level you want on the day in LC.

Advertisement