Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where would a girl get a haircut like this...

• 19-03-2010 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

carmen_electra_shaved_head-31.jpg

or

Celebrities+Attend+Top+Glamour+Women+Year+ehKzaXZXxatl.jpg

Has anyone gotten this done and could recommend a good hairdresser around Dublin? Considered grabbing a shaver kit and doing it myself but I dunno how sensible that is....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Grab a razor with a number 3 blade tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Unless you wear high fashion looks every day, that haircut will make you look like a mental case. It's pretty horrible on those women and they're dressed up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

eth0_ wrote: »
    Unless you wear high fashion looks every day, that haircut will make you look like a mental case. It's pretty horrible on those women and they're dressed up!

OP wasn't looking for your opinion.

I'd say you might be best just getting a razor and doing it yourself or getting a friend to have a go at it for you. I know a girl who gave herself an undercut just using an electric razor and it turned out rather well. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Yep just grab a razor tbh. You'll need one anyway for the upkeep. All my friends with this haircut did it themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Home jobby. You'll end up doing home jobs anyway from the first shave on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

If you want to get it done pro first and just get a shaver to maintain it I would recommend Oslo in Georges St Arcade. They do a lot of blade work and funky hairstyles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I agree. I d definatly go pro for the first shave, then when the lines have all been set, keep up the maintenance yourself.

Just bring a picture to any reputable hairdressers and they should be able to do it for you.

Very brave choice Op, hope it works out for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

If you want to get it done pro first and just get a shaver to maintain it I would recommend Oslo in Georges St Arcade. They do a lot of blade work and funky hairstyles

Cheers for the advice people - I went into Ozlo, and they quoted me €60... so i think i'll be doing it at home! Will post up the pics when I do it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Yeah theyre pretty expensive, but they do good work. Maybe get a mate to help, cos they can see the angles better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

Why don't you try a mens barbers instead of a ladies salon?

• Advertisement
Advertisement