Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N95 8GB Firmware updates?

• 19-03-2010 9:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭

Is it worth updating to the newest firmware V35? I'm running V 20.0.016 at the moment the same as when I bought the phone. I know I will have to reinstall all my apps again and recrack the firmware to allow installing unsigned apps but is upgrading firmware worth the hassle on the N95 8GB?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,443 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Is it worth updating to the newest firmware V35? I'm running V 20.0.016 at the moment the same as when I bought the phone. I know I will have to reinstall all my apps again and recrack the firmware to allow installing unsigned apps but is upgrading firmware worth the hassle on the N95 8GB?

Ill give you my experince

i upgraded my nokia and the camera was ****ed after it, brought it to the nokia store and a week later I eventually got it back

im not saying that's going to happen your phone, just that's what happened mine

Advertisement