Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in being an interviewee for a radio project? :)

Options
  • 19-03-2010 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm doing a Master's in journalism at the moment and have been given a project to do for radio. We were given the title "This is my..." and I decided to do one called "This is my obsession". I want to look at people who invest a lot of time and energy into something and so far I've lined up my gaming fanatic boyfriend and a keen Liverpool fan.

I would absolutely love to get someone who is inked/very pierced and who sees themselves as one giant canvas to be filled. I know from having a few piercings and previously having kaleidoscopic hair that some people tend to judge you on altering your natural state and would really like to capture why people still do it anyway. I'd really love to interview someone who loves their tattoos/piercings and spends all their time thinking about and planning their next one.

I am also hoping that, besides doing it for college that I might be able to get it aired on radio so does this sound like anything that interests anyone here?

I am in Dublin and can travel to meet someone (within the reach of Dublin bus anyway!)

Thanks,
    Milli. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 SqueakyBeast

Hi Milli,

It sounds fantastic, I'd love to be involved! I'm a tattoo apprentice, so I hope that's obsessed enough for you! LOL

Shall I PM you my email address? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Hi Milli,

It sounds fantastic, I'd love to be involved! I'm a tattoo apprentice, so I hope that's obsessed enough for you! LOL

Shall I PM you my email address? :)

Hi Squeaky,

I emailed the first address. Let me know if you got it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Hi folks,

Got a very nice interviewee in the form of Squeakybeast. Mods, feel free to lock the thread and thanks very much to anyone who viewed.

Milli. :)

Advertisement