Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Night Bar Music

• 19-03-2010 9:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Only one I know of is Kerwicks (I think) Hotels seems to only do Fri/Sat at the moment...... anyone know of any alternatives..... city centre or close by.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

the mansion front bar has music on a sunday night..depends on what kind of music your looking to hear i suppose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

ruby lounge every sunday night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I would also say ruby lounge,

But be prepared for chaos if it gets busy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

Its a disaster zone, when it gets busy, way to small, people falling over each other, drinks being spilled on each other, not my idea of a good night out:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

I'm gonna say Ruby Lounge too. Great band in there tomorrow night. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Just about every bar in Ballybricken. Masons...ruby lounge...there's no shortage tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

A disaster zone is the perfect word for the place,

Pity cause they do good music in there, I'd love to see them knock into ladbrokes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

oooops should have said a quietish sort of bar:) Does Alfie's on the hill have music on Sundays? Not keen on Cauifields.

Type of music would me MOR (Middle of the Road) well............you'll be old some day too:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ronemore have someone on every sunday. I think its colours this week. Not sure though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

danjo-xx wrote: »
    oooops should have said a quietish sort of bar:) Does Alfie's on the hill have music on Sundays? Not keen on Cauifields.

Type of music would me MOR (Middle of the Road) well............you'll be old some day too:D

if the problem with caulfields was the previous chap running the place, he is no longer there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

so what ya do in the end?

Advertisement