Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoke Away-Match Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Oh my god, this is too tense. I'm not watching the added time.... Bassong is a fool for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

i was like a bag of nerves during the last 10 mins. it was unreal. they were fouling all over the place during the whole game. gomes took a lot of fouls, dawson was fouled when bassong made the error. ekottos tackle wasnt really a penalty. niko got a yellow for nothing at all. ref was a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭larry1

Super Spurs, can't wait for my trip now to WHL next week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Brilliant win !!..go on Man Utd tomorrow..

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

A big three points gained. Nice to see Kaboul and Gudjohnsen play well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

That's an excellent result with such a weakened team. Fulham up next in the Cup on Wednesday. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Good job spurs delighted thats four on the trot great to see it hopefully fulham and united get wins
    Assou-Ekotto dissapointed me today with his push on Charlie and the peno:(

Assou-Ekotto dissapointed me today with his push on Charlie and the peno:(

Yes, what a fool :mad: I would say 'arry had a few words after with him & Corluka ;)

How did Livermore do I had to go out after 75 minutes just noticed he played?

larry1 wrote: »
    Yes, what a fool :mad: I would say 'arry had a few words after with him & Modric ;)
    Charlie is Corluka not Modric:P

• Advertisement

Charlie is Corluka not Modric:P

:p:o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Was only on about 1 minute so had no chance to show anything :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Think he only came on in the 90th minute for Kranjcar. .

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Harry was lucky we won our there would of been murder for not playing palacios again I thought Modric didn't look of the pace in the center by that i mean he did well against the most physical team in the league

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Huge win for us , mancs can do us a massive favour tommorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Pool could also do us a massive favour by roughing up a few of their key players ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Just Home. Caught the 2nd half on today fm, jumping around like a loon in my mates car, he's a gooner. Great result, keeps us going along very nicely.

All we can do is look after our own business.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Great win,

Any word on pav?

ziedth wrote: »
    Great win,

Any word on pav?

Hamstring according to Harrys interview on SSN !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Hope we can get em all fit for those big games mid April

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

How come nothing has been said about the fight? They didn't show it on Match of the day...

They showed it on RTE Premiership prog

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

What fight? Absolutely fantasitc result for us, brilliant. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Shame City won too, which is a great result for them.

SuprSi wrote: »
    What fight? Absolutely fantasitc result for us, brilliant. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Shame City won too, which is a great result for them.

Handbags between BAE and Charlie. I think Charlie was having a go because BAE shouldn't have been so far forward and should have been covering at the back. BAE pushed him and told him what he though of him, and Charlie gave him a few compliments too ;) , no harm in it as far as im concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Loved the way we placed Crouch on the edge of the six yard box for all of Delaps long throws,he headed away an amount of them,also loved the way Gudjonson held off the defender with pure physical strenght before banging in his goal,good stuff from Spurs.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

MOTD drew attention to crouch in the back it was impressive tbf to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

If Defoe was fit I reckon Redknapp would have dropped Pavlyuchenko to accommodate Crouch in the team for that very reason. Might be time for us to accept that 'Arry might just have a plan when he makes what we think are bewildering team selections.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Fine so, Crouchy, Bale... Switch places.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Kold wrote: »
    Fine so, Crouchy, Bale... Switch places.

Crouch left-midfield? ;)

• Advertisement

Gudjohnsen acts as an extra midfielder when where defending and we turn into a 451 and when attacking where a 442 think we should be looking at this for away games more often and we actually have one of the best away records especially against the lower half teams which is fantastic

Advertisement