Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bontrager Race XXX Lite carbon seat post

• 19-03-2010 10:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭

As new, but may require a specific clamp for your particular saddle. 200 US dollars on Bonty website. First 40 euro secures.

Also Selle San Marco gel saddle. 20 euro.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

What diameter? length?

Ill take the seatpost if its long enough/right diameter and if you can post it, I will cover post costs.

Do you have Paypal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I'm interested in the seatpost if it is a long 31.6mm one and Tikkat3 doesn't want it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

No problem Blorg. I am 6'1 and it was only at about half extension. The only problem I had with it was the inability for it to clamp a ridged rail seat post (Selle Italia Flite in my case) I have a new clamp ordered from CSS, so if I don't sell it, I will hang on to it. I replaced the Bonty last week with a Campy Record. Same length and diameter as the Bonty (27.2-250mm)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

No problem Blorg. I am 6'1 and it was only at about half extension. The only problem I had with it was the inability for it to clamp a ridged rail seat post (Selle Italia Flite in my case) I have a new clamp ordered from CSS, so if I don't sell it, I will hang on to it. I replaced the Bonty last week with a Campy Record. Same length and diameter as the Bonty (27.2-250mm)

Sorry its too narrow for me. Thanks for the extra info ckeego

Sorry Blorg, but it may be the wrong size for you also?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Yes, 31.6mm and I would need longer too.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Billy Whizz

Any idea of the setback?

I believe they do 5mm and 20mm versions...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭steinone

What model is the saddle, any chance of a photo or two?
    Thanks.

20mm setback (offset). Sorry about no photos but will put them up tomorrow.

It's a Race ODS model. Have it about a year and a half.

http://www.bicyclebuys.com/imageview.asp?fn=/productimages/0900248.jpg&h=221&w=450

• Advertisement
Advertisement