Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to get a girlfriend?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Pygmalion wrote: »
    Calm down there, can you really handle soccy and Hotaru?

Also leave some girls for the rest of us, you stud <3.
    Doubt he could tbh.

*Disclaimer: I do not get all the girls. I get .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of all the girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Davidius wrote: »
    Be yourself unless you like any of the following:

Transformers, Star Trek, Star Wars, mathematics, video games, programming, science, cartoons, comics, sex, website building, aeronautics, pretending you're Batman, having a belief in male chauvinism, astronomy, not pretending you care about feelings and so on.

True that :(

Why can't girls like graph theory, and complexity theory, and calculus.
    Would be so much easier.

I have seen girls who like a few of these things, but none cool enough to like Maths and Programming.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

If she laughed at that.....your set man, she fancies you. Putting it this way, no girl would laugh at that unless she fancied you.
    I laughed at it.... :o:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

there are,in fact lady peoples with these interests you know.Admittedly rare but they do exist
    But like all statistical outliers, they can be a real bitch.

Sorry had to make that joke. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Would be so much easier.

I have seen girls who like a few of these things, but none cool enough to like Maths and Programming.

*coughs*

I have it on good authority that I'm lovely. :P (Anyone who knows me here, DON'T correct me.. >_>)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

wow,you almost beat the OP,almost.

statistical miracles FTW,look at Aoibheann our token lady nerd[be proud of it] she's awesome

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Ask her one question and you will know...

"Shall I lapdance for you?"

• Registered Users Posts: 48 nialldeman

omg i cant believe this i post on here looking for advice and and.... im being laughed at :(:(

peeps please help im lonely

its a sad day to think a young boy of 15 pouring his heart out to the world and they think its a joke plz belive in me as you would have been believed upon urself

Aoibheann wrote: »
    *coughs*

You don't count, sorry.

Because it's easier to exclude all those who threaten my beliefs than to admit it's my own fault I can't get girls >.>

*coughs*
    Ohhh you're about to get veeeeery popular. :P

There are looads of girls who like calculus, graph theory and the complexity theory. Unfortunately, they don't wear a big sign saying so as they walk down the street. And you won't meet then at crappy teen discos, they're too classy for that.

Life could be so much easier. :(

• Advertisement

nialldeman wrote: »
    omg i cant believe this i post on here looking for advice and and.... im being laughed at :(:(

its a sad day to think a young boy of 15 pouring his heart out to the world and they think its a joke plz belive in me as you would have been believed upon urself

No one is making fun, I think you'll find that every word on the internet has been well researched and can be described as nothing less than serious business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

jumpguy wrote: »
    Ohhh you're about to get veeeeery popular. :P

There are looads of girls who like calculus, graph theory and the complexity theory. Unfortunately, they don't wear a big sign saying so as they walk down the street. And you won't meet then at crappy teen discos, they're too classy for that.

Life could be so much easier. :(

Did I mention I have a BOYFRIEND? :pac:

(everyone who gets that gets a cookie!)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The Relationship Issues forum is where you'll need to go to get serious advice :)

That said, as you're only 15 they probably won't be able to give you any more advice than what you've already got here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

This thread vastly cheered me up after the mouse ordeal :D

Cheers Ginja_Ninja for the heads up!

Hotaru wrote: »

Is it true that the only factor you ever look for in men is weight-lifting ability?
    I would have thought not but soccy said it is, and she would know.

Can we get this thread stickied (lol) as it is clearly the most informative thread in the forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

*mind boggles at how fast this thread grew* D:

How do we know it's a troll,btw? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I'm going to use the bean joke every day for the next week, and it's going to be hilarious.

What did one bean say to the other bean?
    Hello bean.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Is it true that the only factor you ever look for in men is weight-lifting ability?
    I would have thought not but soccy said it is, and she would know.

Most definitely. I only like guys who can lift up cars. If they don't talk all the better. I want them purely for their muscles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Would be so much easier.

I think I said this before but there are plenty of wimmins in engineering in Trinity anyway. Of course actually liking programming is a step too far not just for the majority of women:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Trolls can't get girlfriends!

troll smoll im a guy who hit puberty and stuck in life yikes!

i am lonely
    i have no girlfriend
    i feel so alone
    la lal lal lal lalal lalalal

i wrote this song crying last night my dog was very sad also her name is daisy i named her after the dandielion gud joke?
    (cookie to anyone who gets that):mad::mad:

Most definitely. I only like guys who can lift up cars. If they don't talk all the better. I want them purely for their muscles.
    *looks at car*

*sad nod*

*walks away*

troll smoll im a guy who hit puberty and stuck in life yikes!

i am lonely
    i have no girlfriend
    i feel so alone
    la lal lal lal lalal lalalal

i wrote this song crying last night my dog was very sad also her name is daisy i named her after the dandielion gud joke?
    (cookie to anyone who gets that)

We're going to name our award ceremony after you this year, if that makes you feel any better :)

an award for me??
    omg will chewbacca be on it?
    what will i wear?

Thread stickied for Epic WIN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

any time
    Did I mention I have a BOYFRIEND? :pac:

(everyone who gets that gets a cookie!)
    yes,numerous times.Now where's my cookie dammit!

first of all, at fifteen you've nothing to be worrying about on the relationshp front.Any sort of stuff you've going on is far from the real thing and you will look back and see how wrong you were[man,I sound like a geezer just there]

I'll apologise if you are actually offended.but if not,I'll insult your terrible sense of humour

• Advertisement

I feel sorry for all the kids who'll come onto this forum, see the "how to get a girlfriend?" thread stickied, say "oh boy, finally!" and come in to see this. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement