Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Illuminati

• 19-03-2010 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Ive been reading a bit about a group of elite family members striving towards achieving a new world order. Aparrently they control everything,can anyone add to my investigation??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Alex Swan wrote: »
    Ive been reading a bit about a group of elite family members striving towards achieving a new world order. Aparrently they control everything,can anyone add to my investigation??

can you elaborate?

first I have heard about it, which families are involved?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Ive been reading a bit about a group of elite family members striving towards achieving a new world order. Aparrently they control everything,

You're kidding me!
    can anyone add to my investigation??

Try reading every second thread. It seems to be talked of a lot around these parts. Also stuff like this;
    http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2009/01/freemasonic-statue-of-liberty.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Hey Alex, welcome to the conspiracy theories & sarcasm forum.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

nullzero wrote: »
    Hey Alex, welcome to the conspiracy theories & sarcasm forum.

if he is gonna hang around he may aswell thicken his skin now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

I am the illuminati. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I can add that its true :)
    They arent all family members as it were but they are similar to royalty in that marriage and bloodlines are important to them.
    They marry their kids off to other families to create bussiness bonds imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Another strategy to extend your retail empire Alex?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Umberto Eco

Excellent book with a good historical background to the various myths and a good entry point for further reading. Eco is a medievalist, semiotician, philosopher and literary critic as well as a professor in Bologne. Very entertaining too!

Many versions of the story are floating around, some have an historical background, others are pure fantasy.
    One hypothesis is that Jesus married Mary Magdalene, had children, and that those children or their descendants emigrated to southern France. There, they intermarried with the noble families that would become the Merovingian dynasty and whose claim to the throne of France is supported by a secret society clled the priory of Sion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Alex Swan

madmaggie wrote: »
    Another strategy to extend your retail empire Alex?

No this is just curiosity! I've always been a lover of a good conspiracy theory!
    By the way join my group on facebook,Swans Supermarket its called,just getting it up and running but I will have my weekly specials up every wednesday! Invite your friends to join thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

You have a facebook page for a supermarket?

My cousin has a facebook page for her dog, but a supermarket's a whole other level of crazy. :)

Only Joking. Hope it goes well for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Alex Swan

studiorat wrote: »
    You have a facebook page for a supermarket?

My cousin has a facebook page for her dog, but a supermarket's a whole other level of crazy. :)

Only Joking. Hope it goes well for you.

Thanks very much, are you from carlow or any of the surrounding counties by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ClearlyEnlight

Well there is a lot of information out there, here is a good site that explains a lot of Deception that is happening.

Advertisement