Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband - Celbridge?

• 19-03-2010 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭

I've recently moved to an area of Celbridge where I can only get Eircom broadband or someone reselling their broadband :( Can anyone tell me if Eircom broadband is any good in Celbridge?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭Italia

I am getting stable 20mb around the corner from Tesco (exchange is in building next to Tesco). Line is capable of 23Mb.
    2yrs ago I was in Abbeyfarm and was getting stable 7.6Mb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Sesshoumaru

Italia wrote: »
    I am getting stable 20mb around the corner from Tesco (exchange is in building next to Tesco). Line is capable of 23Mb.
    2yrs ago I was in Abbeyfarm and was getting stable 7.6Mb

Thanks for the info! Are they strict at enforcing their 50GB cap?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭Italia

I rarely go out of my allocation (thanks to extremely generous facilities at work) so I can't speak with absolute certainty, but up to 2 months ago, the last time I went beyond the limit, I was not charged.
    Virtually all the people on these forums also say the limit is not enforced but, and this is something very new, Eircom has changed the 'Daily Usage' page to reflect charges. Possibly this will be enforced in future.

Advertisement