Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Hunter Trials at Punchestown

Options
  • 19-03-2010 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows what classes are being run at the Kildares' Hunter Trials in Punchestown this weekend? Are they running a Novice Individuals class?

Have the phone numbers and am going to ring them tomorrow (I didnt' want to phone so late), but said I'd ask here on the off-chance somebody might know.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭nbrady20009

Open class first, 9am til lunch, the novice after that. Not exactly sure about the times, but am going out to walk the course and register between 3 and 5 today. And singles run first, then pairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Just home from a lovely day at the Hunter Trials in Punchestown. It was a lovely course, really nicely laid out without any trick or mean fences for the horses and rode perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 arkle121

i too was there on sunday what a cracking day it was i took this photo of the winning jump ,

27c92bc0.jpg[/IMG]

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭JEmily

OMG:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Does anyone have the results for the Hunter Trials in Punchestown? Or know where I could get them (apart from contacting the hunt)?

• Advertisement
Advertisement