Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

it tralee

Options
  • 19-03-2010 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

hi guys was wondering if there are any of ye going to IT TRALEE? my son wants to go down there to a course in ADVENTURE TOURISM. if so what is it like? is there anyone doing the course now. i dont see any IT in the 'edu' thread for collages.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

blond45 wrote: »
    hi guys was wondering if there are any of ye going to IT TRALEE? my son wants to go down there to a course in ADVENTURE TOURISM. if so what is it like? is there anyone doing the course now. i dont see any IT in the 'edu' thread for collages.

- ITTralee does not appear in the colleges section due to lack of demand for such thread. Their were a few requests but not enough the last I heard.

- I have never heard of a course called 'adventure tourism' in ITTralee and I done a quick search on the college site and all that came up was 'BusinessTourism' - a new course starting this coming September 2010.
    Have you tried contacting the college for a prospectus with further details?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Adventure tourism? Isnt that what Bear Grylls does?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Adventure tourism? Isnt that what Bear Grylls does?

you know what? I think you're right

BearGryllsBook.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

kerry4sam wrote: »
    you know what? I think you're right

BearGryllsBook.jpg
    yeuck no its not the same. full name for it is ADVENTURE TOURISM MANAGEMENT . its in tralee this year,they go surfing , up and down the mountains, able to swim, its athree year course.they have to know all about the business side of it. its like going to an adventure centre learning all about the above. the course number is TL187 LEVEL 7. it goes up to level 9. i sent of for the book of all the last year courses.

Advertisement