Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MISPRICE @Pixmania.com DVD+RW 5 Pack

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Good find. Ordered 5 Packs. Cost me €16.40 incl delivery.Beats even Aldi :D

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

You'll probably need scans of a bill, passport, wages docket, PPS number, birth cert etc before that shower of fkn c*nts send it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 leandro

That's a good price! I just realized it's 5 boxes hehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Just tried ordering - Now displaying as € 19,92 Inc. VAT - and out of stock! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭Soarer

Cue the "price is vile and your order has been cancelled" emails.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

The seller's feedbacks are mixed, read before order.

Got an email this evening tht my order will be delivered by DPD on 24 th March. :)

Well done OP. DPD duly delivered this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ninty

Aldi doing a 5 pack with cases €2.99 dvd+rw

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Altreab

Well done OP. DPD duly delivered this morning.

samr Here :) and yesterday i saw the Aldi bargins :) I have used the Tevion DVD-RWs and they work perfectly for me. As have the Sony ones in the past.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

jayteecork wrote: »
    You'll probably need scans of a bill, passport, wages docket, PPS number, birth cert etc before that shower of fkn c*nts send it.

- I ordered a Camera from them before - they took the money off my credit card and then started demanding proof of who I was, as above - wanted it all scanned and sent in to them..... How does ecommerce work so well elsewhere?

Worst w@nkers out there :mad:

Advertisement