Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

That warm, fuzzy feeling inside

• 20-03-2010 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

So tonight, I met a girl who made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I think one might call it instant attraction or whatever. We seem to both get on right away and she complimented my good strong handshake.

God, I even have butterflies in my stomach as I type this! :rolleyes:

Why a reason to be happy, well apart from it feeling good. Well, without going into much detail, because of my past, I was afraid I'd lost the ability to feel like this, I'm glad to see I can still feel this way. :)

So, who or whats YOU feel warm and fuzzy inside?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Bog

I think I'll go with Galwayrush

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Good for you dude, what is it about her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

Fuzzy feeling? Getting hugs from children, especially my three nephews and niece, Michael, 11, Orla, 9, Patrick, 6, and Owen, 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Delighted for you dude!
    I've recently met a fantastic girl myself- had our third date at the weekend- she gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

So tonight, I met a girl who made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I think one might call it instant attraction or whatever. We seem to both get on right away and she complimented my good strong handshake.

God, I even have butterflies in my stomach as I type this! :rolleyes:

Why a reason to be happy, well apart from it feeling good. Well, without going into much detail, because of my past, I was afraid I'd lost the ability to feel like this, I'm glad to see I can still feel this way. :)

So, who or whats YOU feel warm and fuzzy inside?
    Awwwww.... I LOVE that feeling got it myself a few days ago. Its pretty awesome :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Kiera wrote: »
    Awwwww.... I LOVE that feeling got it myself a few days ago. Its pretty awesome :)

I haven't felt that in aaaagggggeeeessss!!!!

Love it though! Especially when I'm in the middle of a passionate kiss with someone I like....

*Insides tingle*☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
    ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Fago! wrote: »
    I haven't felt that in aaaagggggeeeessss!!!!

Love it though! Especially when I'm in the middle of a passionate kiss with someone I like....

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    Yeah it rocks \o/ :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Fago! wrote: »

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

What is this stuff? :pac:

Advertisement