Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who offers the fastest upstream for under €150/mth

• 20-03-2010 12:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭

I've been searching for a service that offers fast upstream. All I can find is IBB with 4MB and UPC fiber at 3MB. Are there and other services with good up speed in the under €150/mth range?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

I'm open to correction bur I think UPC are fastest with 3Mbps.

Magnet FTTH is faster but that's only in selected estates where they are the exclusive provider.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Mr. Flibble

paulm17781 wrote: »
    I'm open to correction bur I think UPC are fastest with 3Mbps.

Magnet FTTH is faster but that's only in selected estates where they are the exclusive provider.

Well, IBB do 4MB, and I just noticed that they do 6MB for €100/mth. An odd pricing scheme seeing as the 4MB is €45/mth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Well, IBB do 4MB, and I just noticed that they do 6MB for €100/mth. An odd pricing scheme seeing as the 4MB is €45/mth.

I probably should have read your post properly. :o:)

Advertisement