Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waving the flag for Spell Czechs

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah, I'll grant you access now.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

Could I also have access please Tar?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sure thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Could I get access please?

Granted.

• Advertisement

Mind if I get access too?

Granted.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,067 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Can I get access please?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

I am away atm, will do it within the next day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Can I get access please?
    This post has been deleted.

Can actually get around to this now. Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Funk It

Can I have access please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭ManMade

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

May I too be granted access to this hallowed place?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Ditto on the access request. I skipped a lot of the pages on this thread so I hope I'm not helping to derail it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Chemical Burn

Can I have access to spell czechs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

May I gain access to Spell Czechs too please? :)

Funk It wrote: »
    ManMade wrote: »
    wnolan1992 wrote: »
    May I too be granted access to this hallowed place?
    humbert wrote: »
    Ditto on the access request. I skipped a lot of the pages on this thread so I hope I'm not helping to derail it.
    Can I have access to spell czechs ?
    kingcobra wrote: »
    May I gain access to Spell Czechs too please? :)

Woah you guys sure do build up, I'll grant you access now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

May I have access please?

Done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Could I have access too?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

All these new people and hardly any new posts! Are we that scary? :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,380 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

After I got access I realised how horrendous my grasp of punctuation is, so to answer your question, Yes terrifying:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Das Kitty wrote: »
    All these new people and hardly any new posts! Are we that scary? :p
    Yes. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

May I have access, please? :D

Odysseus wrote: »
    Could I have access too?
    May I have access, please? :D

Sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭LittleBook

Can I have access please Tar?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

LittleBook wrote: »
    Can I have access please Tar?
    I know you asked the anime girl but I needed the practice. Access granted.

Banned.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Tar, access me up.

For both.

Kthxbai!

Advertisement