Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

materials

• 20-03-2010 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

im hoping ye could help me, by answering a question for me.

what materials are used in the making of the a typical mobile phone charger cases?
    also any inform on processes which are normally done to them would help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

God bless you if anyone can answer this in DIY they are in the wrong life

This sounds like project work and your looking for an easy way out.

Materials like pp for example and processes like injection moulting as apposed to ceramic casting or extrusion.

Actually did you know that the mobile phone charger acts like a dynamo were as the energy is now power instead of effort.

Also because of this even when a mobile phone is plugged out of the charger it is still producing charge. As this charge has no where to go with the charger plugged out.it is usually disapated in the form of heat.

Its only a matter of time before the energy produced by walking will actually power various low voltage divices like mp3 players and mobile phones. The technology is called pizo electrics. I have no doubt I spelt that wrong :)

Best of luck with the project.

Advertisement