Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Obligatory] You've just been R0oted thread

Options
  • 20-03-2010 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

So I am loving this whole knifing thing as per always in bf2 and here's my top offenders, how are the rest of you doing? :pac:

65851.png

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Seems Enzeru and cMan1996 are quite the stab magnets.

stabbings.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

all karmas tags are belong to me
    BFBC2Game2010-03-2000-37-47-81-1.png

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

4447191867_d8d85944b3_o.jpg

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I think you've got the most of my tags atm, you've caught me after knifing someone I twice, YOU LET THEM DIE! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Jesus 374 tags!? If i ever see you on a server im quickly evacuating.

Strange im sure i have two tags from Enzeru as well. Think its him anyway, of course could just be a similar name. Im guessing hes a habitual sniper :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Thats it im not going on [TiG] anymore if im gonna have my nose rubbed in it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

attachment.php?attachmentid=108169&stc=1&d=1269122302
    Don't knife that many people...

=-=

BTW, Spear. What resolution are you playing at? 800*600? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Grim. wrote: »
    all karmas tags are belong to me
    BFBC2Game2010-03-2000-37-47-81-1.png

nice photoshop there bud.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭yankinlk

yeah...i think i was photshopped as well...yeah

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I'm pretty sure I've taken two or three dog tags, but my stats page says otherwise. :(

EDIT: there we go.

attachment.php?attachmentid=108258&stc=1&d=1269186534

Do I win now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Well I log onto the [TiG] server...see the spearman online....and go to a different server. LMAO:D:D

What do you guys use for the screen capture....print screen button. If you use that where is the image stored. You can also press ctrl and f4 or some **** and then copy and paste it into paint cant you.

That dude Enerzue is top of my stab list also...only have 3 or 4 [TiG] guys in my list....TBH I dont go looking for stabs even if up close I shoot and move on....only pervert snipers deserve to be STABBED coz they always watching!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Well I log onto the [TiG] server...see the spearman online....and go to a different server. LMAO:D:D

I just wait until I can join his squad as 99% of the times I get killed he revives me :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've only stabbed you 5 times.

I'll post a fresh list later, as I've added 80 tags on over the weekend.

5 times to many if you ask me....:rolleyes: I only have you twice. But as I said, I aint a knifer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I dont know whether its a good thing or an isult that I am not yet on any of your knife lists.
    Maybe its my quick draw shock paddles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Must get around to gettin back to knifin :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Berns wrote: »
    Must get around to gettin back to knifin :rolleyes:

As long as you stop beating me in Trophy Manager I'll promise not to knife you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Got relegated :( aint really played that much lately on it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

TBH I dont go looking for stabs even if up close I shoot and move on....only pervert snipers deserve to be STABBED coz they always watching!!
    Sometimes I land behind enemy lines, run up behind snipers, and stab them. They're all looking forward, and as they don't hear me, I sometimes get to stab a few of them. For example: I stabbed three attacking sniper in a row on a hill in Isla Inocentes, and they never thought of looking around. Great fun.

~Yeah its is SUPER.....If you are running after someone and you swing and miss you can hear it. But becoz they all shooting they dont hear it. The best kill you can get is the ENGI repair gun...no that is EMBARRESMENT!!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

haha cool thread

However I feel knifing is ****ed, the amount of times i should get knife kills and i dont for some odd reason, and stabbing a medic in the back doesnt work because of his bag.

I assume this is ment to be there, cool addition if it is.

But i quicker shoot someone then knife them due to the complete randomness of when my knife wants to stick smeone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I feature in those screenshots a bit too often :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im sure ive been rooted but im also sure ive sniped you out of the blackhawk root - beats a kinifey knifey any day :)

Well I know I have been RoOted from a chopper twice with a sniper rifle....and I was moving not hovering so thats quite impressive :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

I got a few repair tool kills.

yep repair tool kills are so funny....they take a bit longer then knife kills but so funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

yep repair tool kills are so funny....they take a bit longer then knife kills but so funny.

3 in row is good fun !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

How does one find the TiG server, ive been checking since last week and not found it once, even using the search field or going through the full list :(

Anti wrote: »
    How does one find the TiG server, ive been checking since last week and not found it once, even using the search field or going through the full list :(

I use Ponsters advice from here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64765642&postcount=10

Or of course join us through the friends list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Anti wrote: »

Anti do a full refresh, then type "Irish" in the search box on the right side. Then click the search button. Should find the server. Make sure you havent selected a game type or map etc that would exclude the server.

Advertisement