Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Obligatory] You've just been R0oted thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Is there a model unlock for getting a certain amount of Knife kills like in BF2142 where you'd unlock the knife with the dogtags if you got enough knife kills?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ry wrote: »
    Is there a model unlock for getting a certain amount of Knife kills like in BF2142 where you'd unlock the knife with the dogtags if you got enough knife kills?

No, sadly not.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Ha...forgot about that actually. Would be piss easy to include in a future update all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

4490761858_1aa1927117_o.jpg

Up to 415 tags now since I have made a decent effort to actually stab people instead of shooting...... :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Up to 415 tags now since I have made a decent effort to actually stab people instead of shooting...... :p

Bullet spammer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

511... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

R0ot wrote: »
    511... :D

562 and the platinum star

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I am really loving this game. It's a fantastic change of pace from that other shooter everyone plays (on 360 at least). I especially like how knife kills require more effort than just speed and a commando perk. If you don't do it just right, you get shot in the face. :P

Anyway, was wondering if there is any way to see your stabs:times stabbed ratio?

5uspect wrote: »
    Bullet spammer.

Eh...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Grim. wrote: »
    562 and the platinum star

Time played: 45h 56m 43s

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Eh...?

Standing there with your MG spamming me with bullets.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

nummnutts wrote: »
    4490761858_1aa1927117_o.jpg

another photoshop job, nice one.

Karma it is kinda hard to stab you when you RAPING in a CHOPPER...LMAO :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Does anyone else find the chopper miniguns weak? It takes more hits with it than an M60 to kill and if anyone has seen what those things can do in real life its really underpowered.

Not for killing men they are fine...should do alot more damage to tanks n ****.

Advertisement