Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice

Options
  • 20-03-2010 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Guys was in San Diego last summer and got in a spot of bother basically got done by police for having an open container of alcohal in my bag and got a court date.Never made the court date as I had to fly back.Basically will I have hassle getting back in the US?Same think happened a few mates but in different states and they had no hassle getting back in.Any reason why California should be different?Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

shawsey wrote: »
    Guys was in San Diego last summer and got in a spot of bother basically got done by police for having an open container of alcohal in my bag and got a court date.Never made the court date
    You may have an outstanding warrant for your arrest in California for failure to appear? We are not allowed to give legal advice on boards.ie, so you may wish to pursue this with a professional?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement