Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! Developer Gone Into Receivership

Options
  • 20-03-2010 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I am currently a resident in a newish but unfinished estate. Before the developer last showed any interest in the estate they activated the management agent to maintain the estate

after months of chasing to get issues resolved we were recently told that the developer has gone into examinership.

However I have since found another article to say that a Dublin based solicitor has been appointed receivership for the developer.

What are the differences between examinership and receivership.
    What does this mean for our estate. could it be sold off?

Also, no work has been done by our management agency and dealing with them recently they seem to be dragging their heals and are not really helpful.

If the developer is gone into exmainership, or is insolvent and gone into receivership - could that render the contract with the management agent void?

your comments will be appreciated

regards

Tubberclaire

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid you're in the wrong forum, the Help Desk is for people experiencing problems with boards, not for general queries. However, the folks over on the Accommodation & Property forum may be able to help you.

Advertisement