Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

www.digital-4-u.co.uk

• 20-03-2010 5:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Has anybody used them?any good ? , thinking of getting a siggy 12-24mm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,703 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

I have to admit, their name makes me immediately suspicious. Just do a quick google search and see if anyone is complaining. What are the prices like ? If you looked at the prices and went WOW !! then it's almost certainly a full out scam. If they're reasonable but better than anyone elses then they're probably just a semi-scam along the lines of camerabox or similar sites. Other things to look for are whether or not the products are refurbished, and what warranty you get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,404 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

looks legit to me, they're also on ebay with a good rating
    http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/digital-4-u/

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Moreilly

yeah, seen there e-bay site, they seem to have good ratings. does anybody know what "comes with 1 year Sigma International guarantee" is.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

My Sigma 10-20mm was bought in Australia, but the warranty was valid here in Ireland. So that is a Worldwide Guarantee as far as I can see.

Advertisement