Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bushnell Legend scope

Options
  • 20-03-2010 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, I've been looking at a Bushnell Legend 5-15x40 mildot scope. I know a lot of people recommend bushnell scopes, especially the Elite range but are your thoughts on this scope? I wud be putting it on a .22lr.

Any comments or opinions wud be greatly welcomed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Good choice for your 22lr and I have had and used that model.
    Put a cable "Tie Wrap" around the objective bell to make the adjustment of the focus easy for yourself.

What i have now on my 22lr is the Bushnell 3200 elite 10x40. It's a fixed scope without any zoom.

Give Paul O'Hanaran in Drangan a call he was selling some Bushnell scopes at a reduced rate. I Don't know what models they were but they would do for your 22lr.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭lefthooker

clivej wrote: »
    Good choice for your 22lr and I have had and used that model.
    Put a cable "Tie Wrap" around the objective bell to make the adjustment of the focus easy for yourself.

What i have now on my 22lr is the Bushnell 3200 elite 10x40. It's a fixed scope without any zoom.

Give Paul O'Hanaran in Drangan a call he was selling some Bushnell scopes at a reduced rate. I Don't know what models they were but they would do for your 22lr.

Cheers clive I'll give him a shout nxt week but you know how it is, when you get a few bob together there's always something else to swallow it. Maybe he'll have a bargain or 2. Cud you pm me wit his no.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

O'Halloran's

Corner house, Drangan, Co. Tipperary.
    Paul
    052 52112

The number has changed but the auto message will tell you new number

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Goosie

lefthooker wrote: »
    Hi lads, I've been looking at a Bushnell Legend 5-15x40 mildot scope. I know a lot of people recommend bushnell scopes, especially the Elite range but are your thoughts on this scope? I wud be putting it on a .22lr.

Any comments or opinions wud be greatly welcomed.

Dont know much about the Bushnells but a mildot reticle is a great idea particularly if you want to do some longer range shooting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭lefthooker

My new Legend arrived today & am I a happy boy. Had a Banner(6-24x40) a while back but the Legend is a much finer scope IMO. Zoom. & objective rings aren't too stiff & easily turned & view looks really crisp. Now all I need is some fine weather & I'll b flyin:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement