Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artist looking for torso tattoos

Options
  • 20-03-2010 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

I am an artist based in Galway and am currently working on a new fine art project. The theme is based around the human male torso and how it can be embellished with plumage from exotic birds.

If there is anyone out there who has tattoos of birds/wings on front or back of torso, please let me know. I would be very interested to see the various ways this has been approached by the tattoo artist.

Thanks v much.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Look throught the image thread there's pics of my tattoo there which is a large bird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pixsaff

hey thanks..:)
    cant find it though..can you put a link here to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If you go into the thread and at the top you'll see "Search this thread". Search for the username "AmazingEmmet" (and switch "type" from threads to posts) and you should be able to find it easily enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

its in the "you show me yours ill show you mine thread" i think.

Advertisement