Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CA M24,MP5,G3,TM M9 Tactical master, Biohazard, and other bits

Options
  • 20-03-2010 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

CA M24 310fps KM tightbore, PDI hop-up, Guarder cylinder head, systema hop-up bucking. 50mm scope, harris bipod(scope and bipod are different from picture and rifle is more green now also) 300euro

CA MP5A2 tactical light forearm 290fps new mad bull hop up bucking standard ca hipcap 200euro

CA G3SG1 (Sar Taktikrifle 2)very little use 300fps. 250euro

JLS F2000 sprayed krylon tan on the main body 280fps never skirmished takes M4 mags 120euro SOLD

Well L96 sprayed krylon green, Replica M3 scope(very nice quality) and bipod. 150euro

TM M9 tactical master (leaking magazine) slight visual wear 70euro

Tm M9 Biohazard visual wear but great performer 100euro SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

KJW G27 sprayed krylon tan on the body metal slide, intentional wear on the slide and body, no leaks from magazine(magazine tab for pullin the slider which pushes the bbs up has chipped but magazine can still be filled with a speed loader) 50euro

Cyma M14 Scout missing internals just gearbox shell, magazine and body of rifle remain. 20euro

dboys M4 Ris with short barrel and silencer 20euro SOLD

M4 CQB inner and outer Barrel 15euro SOLD

PEQ battery box 5euro

G3/MP5 high scope rail 20euro

M9 silencer adapted 5euro

CA MP5 50rnd magsx4 (metal) 30euro

KA MP5 100rnd magsx5 (plastic) 15euro

Star MP5 lo-cap 30rnd magsx10 (plastic) 20euro

KA G3 70rnd magsx5 (metal H&K markings) 30euro

Unkown silencer cw+ccw thread 5euro

G&P M9 lower frame rail mount 10euro.

Open to offers on all prices, no trades. Pictures of everything available if u ask.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Andrewrob

Offer 5 euro for the battery box depending what size it is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭David_S512

Any intrest in trades??
    Any pics of the fn 2000??

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

offer 20 for the dboys m4 ris also and 5 for the peq box any pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Evanokeeffe

are all the internals gone for the m14 , what colour is the shell and wondering if i can get it and the unknown silencer
    will pay the price for each
    is it possible to see a pic of them too

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Offer €100 for the F2000 and can collect anytime
    Also interested in dboys M4 Ris with short barrel and silencer & M4 CQB inner and outer Barrel Subbject to viewing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

I'll offer €20 shipped on the MP5 lo-caps.

Edit: I assume they feed fine and they're not cracked or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

G3/MP5 high scope rail 20euro

KA MP5 100rnd magsx5 (plastic) 15euro

Unkown silencer cw+ccw thread 5euro

offer asking price for all of the above, could you please post pic of the rail?
    also where in the country are you?
    Thanks

ah i see you in limerick, items to be posted to dublin, or if you ever up in dublin??
    if you agree to sale of course

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Any pics of KJW G27?

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Sleepershark

Cyma M14 Scout missing internals just gearbox shell, magazine and body of rifle remain. 20euro

Offer asking if other offer falls through.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

any pics of the m14 lad?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

vkchris wrote: »
    M9 silencer adapted 5euro

is that a silencer adaptor for a m9?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Offer €60 posted (to Dublin) for Biohazard M9

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Offer 40 on G27 pending pics

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Pic of G&P M9 lower frame rail mount ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Cpt.Templar

How much use has the mp5 gotten?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭vkchris

Ill get the camera out and get pics of everything up by 2 today.

Sorry im not really interested in any trades. You can try me if you want but i would have to be really tempted.

DeBurca sorry i wasnt around yesterday any chance you could come by today? or when ever suits you.

Dread-lock where in the country am i sending the items to? they feed fine most of the time two of them misfeed on occassion but all the others have not been an issue to me yet.

Evanokeeffe some internals from the M14 remain but i was hopeing to keep them myself however if you need parts im willing to sell them. i will get a picture of the parts i still have up later.

Bluestrip93 thanks for that ya it is upposed to be silencer adaptor.

Inari 60 is too low im afraid.

Mp5 has about 4000 bbs through it. it had a feeding problem caused by the hop up bucking not being right so i changed it for a mad bull one. also the stock has been modified to take a large 9.6v battery.

Any one who has offered asking price first and is not waiting on a picture can pm me.

DeBurca sorry i wasnt around yesterday any chance you could come by today? or when ever suits you.

QUOTE]

Hi Chris I can come later on today, what part of Limerick are you located in
    PS do we have a deal on the F2000

Im in Adare on the far side of limerick the road towards Tralee. It is 20mins out the far side of the city from where you will be coming.

Ya we have a deal of the F2000.

Im in Adare on the far side of limerick the road towards Tralee. It is 20mins out the far side of the city from where you will be coming.

Ya we have a deal of the F2000.

I could be in Adare for 1.30pm if that suits

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

offer 20 for the dboys m4 ris also and 5 for the peq box any pics

is that accepted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Dread-lock where in the country am i sending the items to? they feed fine most of the time two of them misfeed on occassion but all the others have not been an issue to me yet.

Dublin!

ya thats grand ill pm you my moblie number in a a minute and you can ring when you get 2 adare for directions to the house.

Billynator the Ris is yours but Andrewrob has first on the PEQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭physter

What type of m9 is the silencer made for? Any idea if it'd work with an asg one?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

can u post up more pictures of the M24 as is?
    Really interested in this plus some links on the actual rifle please :D
    Also is it version 1 or 2? plus I'm presuming it's spring operated.
    At LAC next weekend so wouldn't mind having this for the woodland section :D

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭rampantglory

Tm M9 Biohazard visual wear but great performer

offer 75 plus postage to dublin :)

Dreadlock ill see how much postage is going to cost me and let you no if we have a deal.

physter the M9 silencer adaptor will fit any M9 which has a outer barrel which sticks out from the front of the frame of the pistol it attachs around the outer barrel so if the barrel of your pistol has more than 1 cm sticking out the end of the pistol frame it will fit. if you are unsure post a picture of your pistol and i will tell you if it will fit.

Berkut M24 pics will be up later. If you want to know anything about the rifle just ask away.

rampantglory 90 plus postage and we have a deal.

80+postage tops mate been checking prices new so thats my limit mate

Thay are 150 new. 85? comes with all the original booklets and box.

85 deal move to pm's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭physter

physter the M9 silencer adaptor will fit any M9 which has a outer barrel which sticks out from the front of the frame of the pistol it attachs around the outer barrel so if the barrel of your pistol has more than 1 cm sticking out the end of the pistol frame it will fit. if you are unsure post a picture of your pistol and i will tell you if it will fit.

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/9296/dsc00018k.jpg

doesn't look too promising does it?

Advertisement