Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology survey

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

Done. What institution are you studying in? I guess I don't know how your thesis is graded exactly or what level is expected but surely you should have collected your data before now? Some of the questions are a bit too ambiguous, eg:
    Some adults do not enjoy fostering the growth of others BUT Other adults enjoy fostering the growth of others
    . I don't understand what that one really entails.

This one repeats itself so you may have to exclude the data
    Other adults are afraid they might not do well at physical activities they haven’t ever tried BUT Other adults are afraid they might not do well at physical activities they haven’t ever tried

The nurturing question is repeated three times and there are a few others repeated twice.

Edit: It takes longer than 10 minutes. The last section is very long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭krankykitty

Done. Good luck with getting it finished.

It might be just tired brain but the second last section was very confusing!

Advertisement