Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant download apps from ovi

• 20-03-2010 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

not sure if this is a phone or network poblem

i use a nokia 5800 and am on the voda network

i had 4 euro credit and tried to download free apps from the ovi store but all failed.

a message poped up saying
    operation could not continue due to error.

when i checked my balance after it was zero.

does anyone here have experience of this and if so could they please help

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Two septate problems here. You must be using the the isp APN, rather than 'Live'. The max you pay on live your be 99cent.

Have you setup an ovi account, and were you logged in? Dont think i have had any problems downloading app from the ovi store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭estreetb

i use vodafone live all the time and ovi store connected by vodafone live and was signed in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I would check your online account then and see what the money is down as.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭estreetb

i posted in the voda forum also so maybe they will get back to me monday

ive been getting a lot of connection failed messages while using the boards forum using opera also

maybe the connection is dropping during the downloads but it doesnt explain the charges

Advertisement