Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation Reciprocity - 3rd April 2010 - at Ambush Airsoft

Options
  • 20-03-2010 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

A Drug processing plant in Colinmbia has been found to have links with Certain Terrist groups.
    As such the US Government is organising an elite Commando unit to be dispatched to the region.
    The Government is requesting the assistance of Several Commando unit including the British SAS and the Dutch Royal Marines.

In addition to the destruction of the Drug processing plant there is also the matter of the recon team who discovered the plant. The Recon team were suppose to check in ever 12 hours and it has been 2 days since there last contact. We cannot prosume or put forward any action until we establish the where about of The 5 man Recon Team.

All units who are available to assist with this operation please contact myself Sergent Payne directly quoting the codename in the subject line.

Additional info will be given dispensed when a full tactical brief has been establish.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Thread title changed by request.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

:):) Cant wait Karl

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭IrishRatticus72

Seriously, spell check before you post................:)

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

tacops.ie wrote: »
    A Drug processing plant in Colinmbia has been found to have links with Certain Terrist groups.
    As such the US Government is organising an elite Commando unit to be dispatched to the region.
    The Government is requesting the assistance of Several Commando unit including the British SAS and the Dutch Royal Marines.

In addition to the destruction of the Drug processing plant there is also the matter of the recon team who discovered the plant. The Recon team were suppose to check in ever 12 hours and it has been 2 days since there last contact. We cannot prosume or put forward any action until we establish the where about of The 5 man Recon Team.

All units who are available to assist with this operation please contact myself Sergent Payne directly quoting the codename in the subject line.

Additional info will be given dispensed when a full tactical brief has been establish.

Hmmm someone was watching 'Clear and Present Danger' again were'nt they? :p

Hmmm someone was watching 'Clear and Present Danger' again were'nt they? :p

Funny that, the plot was made up and by someone who never saw the movie, too young for Harrison Ford, and then Karl noticed to similarities

• Advertisement

Funny that, the plot was made up and by someone who never saw the movie, too young for Harrison Ford, and then Karl noticed to similarities

Ive never seen all the film , but the book is a lot better compared with the few mins ive seen ha

best of luck with it it though, i wont be going but just felt i had to point that out.

Fair enough, try get up though it going to be epic :)

Id love to but no funds or transport :(

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭tacops.ie

Id love to but no funds or transport :(

Well then transport is the only issue as this is a 2 part game and the first part is FREE, yes FREE.

The second part will be about 2-3 weeks afterwards and will be full price of €25.00

Book on or before the First game day and pay at the first game for the second at get it at a reduced price of €20.00 for the whole day of the second game, as the first is free, :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::)

We will hopefully have burgers there aswell, but thats to be confirmed

Karl
    tacops.ie
    ambushairsoft.net
    086 369 83 15

Get any teams yet Karl?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Sounds interesting!
    Is this a milsim? Or just kinda a skirmish with a plot?

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Sounds interesting!
    Is this a milsim? Or just kinda a skirmish with a plot?

Its a mix of both, Karl is trying to keep it as real as possible and there is a plot but it develops as the game goes and as people play. Should be good anyway, ill be up. U?

Its a mix of both, Karl is trying to keep it as real as possible and there is a plot but it develops as the game goes and as people play. Should be good anyway, ill be up. U?

Yeah it sounds like its worth checking out, if I can get a lift up I think you can count me in.
    Is there going to be ammo limits?

Yeah it sounds like its worth checking out, if I can get a lift up I think you can count me in.
    Is there going to be ammo limits?

Great PM Karl to book yourself in.
    As for ammo you will only be allowed a set number of rounds and mags( E.g: only allowed a capacity of 500 bb's in the mags so 5midcaps at 100 each). But an ammo dump will be set up near the action for resupply. It is advised to bring a bag to leave your BB's at the ammo dump and to leave some food in there if you get peckish before lunch :)

Great PM Karl to book yourself in.
    As for ammo you will only be allowed a set number of rounds and mags( E.g: only allowed a capacity of 500 bb's in the mags so 5midcaps at 100 each). But an ammo dump will be set up near the action for resupply. It is advised to bring a bag to leave your BB's at the ammo dump and to leave some food in there if you get peckish before lunch :)

This is sounding better and better. :D

Pm sent!

Pm sent!

Glad you like it, if you can get more people up the better, just PM karls there names if they dont have a boards account :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Stephen,you get def numbers yet form our team?
    sorry kinda off topic but I as in this thread so it';s faster, sorry Karl?:P

Pm sent!

hope to see ya there mate, been a while, also your old friend, M14 will be there:):rolleyes:

T4RGET wrote: »
    Stephen,you get def numbers yet form our team?
    sorry kinda off topic but I as in this thread so it';s faster, sorry Karl?:P

Only 3 unknowns, waiting for them to get off there ass :)

Only 3 unknowns, waiting for them to get off there ass :)

3 unknows? and that is... actually we gota work on lifts first member what happened last itme :P

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »
    3 unknows? and that is... actually we gota work on lifts first member what happened last itme :P

I try not to, and lets get back on topic
    Karl ill let you know numbers by Wednesday

I try not to, and lets get back on topic
    Karl ill let you know numbers by Wednesday

haha y not PM me... right on topic:P

Just a quick note that I forgot to put the direction on this Thread so here they are

The Satnav / Google maps Coordinates for the site
    are: 53° 6'12.00"N
    6°10'40.54"W

Address is: Ballinastoe, Roundwood, Co. Wicklow
    Suggested Camo is Woodland, or British army DPM.
    Advise agaist wearing: US Marine Corp Digital as of limited use.
    10369.jpg

Karl
    tacops.ie
    ambushairsoft.net
    086 369 83 15

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 427 ✭✭GKidd

Count me in + 1

GKidd wrote: »
    Count me in + 1

PM Karl then and you in

Site drying up?

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

this is going to be epic.

What are numbers like so far Karl?

Hello

We are at 15 so far, which is suprising considering its free

I have invited a few teams down and am waiting for them to get back to me.

We may have burgers possibly not sure as yet, but we will deffo have BBs and Co2s available for sale. Its important to get the foundational things setup first and as far as I can see BBs are essential. Burgers come second on my priorities list, second only to BBs.

We also have comfirmed 3 Marshalls including myself.
    Remember to bring a rucksack for the ammo dump. And if you have mid caps bring them, for anyone who does not have mid caps we will work something out. Am thinking possible 1 Full High Cap and one 1/3 high cap or have 3 mid caps. As the ammo dump is not too far away and also as it means to only shoot when you have something your gona hit and you may end up sharing ammo which is always a epic thing to do mid battle.

Also remember to bring food and put it in the rucksack as Skirmishing can be Hungry work.

Anyone who has not already PMed me for a place please do so soon, thanks

Karl
    tacops.ie
    ambushairsoft.net
    tacopsireland@gmail.com
    086 369 83 15

Site drying up?

it has and it has'nt

Its mostly fine, the marsh infront of the fort and the skinney forest is alot dryer. The forest is fine, the gorse is and always has been dry, it is a bit muddy by the side of the second forest as it runs along side the river.

Overall its alot dryer, but it this way the entire left side of the site is now usable because it has dried up. The main games will be played in the Gorse section beyond the main forest.

Its gona be great especialy if I can get those pill boxes made in time.

Just need to go buy some wood and then I'm sorted

Karl
    tacops.ie
    www.ambushairsoft.net

• Advertisement

COME ON PEOPLE......... its a new site hugh 55acres, easy to get to and amazing. See if you can come up to it, its a free day after all. The scenario is epic i can promise you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement