Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation Reciprocity - 3rd April 2010 - at Ambush Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭jesse shortall1

ha k cillian ha i was the chap with the ssg sniper, wer u the chap wit the f2000?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ha k cillian ha i was the chap with the ssg sniper, wer u the chap wit the f2000?

I was indeed:) love that gun haha got one of my team mates twice in a space of 5 mins, classical:) you friends of Connor then yeah?

ha ye we goin saturday:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

tacops.ie wrote: »
    So I take it from the comment you like it then.

I got really good feedback about the addition of cover I made to the gorse beside the river as it mean the base is wider and can be overcome with more close quater combat.

Has anyone any suggegtions for the site aside from the side being wet, thats a work in progress and will take a while to sort.

Am thinking of putting in a lake infront of the fort (seen has how it practicly is already lol) and adding a bridge over it.

Remember all comments negative or positive please post here.
    I will be implimenting a Bang kill rule for the site as it was not needed when I ran the previously, but then again the gorse and fort are more CQG that they were before. And remember no over kill, once the hand goes up or someone shouts "hit" the firing should stop.

Look forward to seeing use again next week for those that can make it.
    Also can the sniper from RATZ please PM me.

Thanks
    Karl
    tacops.ie
    ambushairsoft.net
    Sat Nav: 53° 6'12.00"N 6°10'40.54"W
    Mob: 086 369 83 15
    id like to see some pathways cut thru the woods,with footbridges over streams, make 4 or 5 routes thru cut trees.
    that way you can sneek up to the forth(dependin on game.you do/dont have to take the pathway)cos at the mo you have to beat you way thru, you can hear em comming.(ah howlads,grow up:D)so much for sneeking up on em.
    and maybe some cover in/near the pathway bridges in the woods(to lay an ambush)and you can make a map of site for people comin up for a game(and name the trails,ho chi min,ect)and other parts of the site
    i think havin trails cut thru the woods will add a lot to the site,
    and it may help future game play/ideas.
    have other ideas.
    i know it needs more detail but...
    im drunk;):D
    sure ill post more at some stage
    and talk to ya saturday karl
    all the best

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Im back :), yea great day and big thanks to Karl, maybe next time deco you wont be stuck :)

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »
    id like to see some pathways cut thru the woods,with footbridges over streams, make 4 or 5 routes thru cut trees.
    that way you can sneek up to the forth(dependin on game.you do/dont have to take the pathway)cos at the mo you have to beat you way thru, you can hear em comming.(ah howlads,grow up:D)so much for sneeking up on em.
    and maybe some cover in/near the pathway bridges in the woods(to lay an ambush)and you can make a map of site for people comin up for a game(and name the trails,ho chi min,ect)and other parts of the site
    i think havin trails cut thru the woods will add a lot to the site,
    and it may help future game play/ideas.
    have other ideas.
    i know it needs more detail but...
    im drunk;):D
    sure ill post more at some stage
    and talk to ya saturday karl
    all the best

I like that pathway idea through the woods:) It means you can, like you said, still go through the woods, or take the path:) path for big patrols, woods for small strike team :D
    But Karl knows all the other stuff, it's a new site, but liitle things liek that will help 'em, iguess:)

yes that sounds great ha so wats the story for saturday?

Im back :), yea great day and big thanks to Karl, maybe next time deco you wont be stuck :)

ahh crap..Mods!!? it was so nice an peaceful here. hah hey stephen wat's up? how did that ban treat ya? :P

:Dalright silent,bloody mud
    holdin me back,i woulda got em all on my own....
    if it wasnt for that pesky mud!!!!:rolleyes:
    one man army i tells ya.....lol
    can we get a head count of whos goin this week.
    ill get the ball rollin....
    me(thats one):)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭tacops.ie

Hi all

Ok so we took out the drugs plant, destroyed the Kartel leaders house and then when trying to kill the Kartel leader himself we learned he was secretly James Bond.

Before the drugs plant was blown to pieces an number of local police recovered the a small quantity of the drugs (fictional drugs) and have brought them to a Police Station in Rio de Janeiro.

While escourting the drugs your helicopter was shot down the the terrorists whos income source you destroyed.

All of the Flight crew are dead and the helicopter is never going to fly again.

Your a small unit in a large forest and marsh area surrounded by terrorist who hate you for cutting off there income.

More details to follow. this will be a very intense mission and very faced passed.

Look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Thanks
    Karl
    tacops.ie
    ambushairsoft.net

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

DEADLY an ill have my m203 by then aswell!

That m203 is gunna rape in the gorse CQB area

Mperrozzi wrote: »
    DEADLY an ill have my m203 by then aswell!

That m203 is gunna rape in the gorse CQB area

An M203 in the CQB, oh I'm soooo happy am Marshalling that one, remind me on the day who you are and where you are so that I can make sure not to be in the CQB area when it goes off.

How many BBs will yours hold as I know there are differnances in the M203 shells?

Am thinking of getting the M203 revolver for the site:D:D:D

Karl
    tacops.ie
    ambushairsoft.net

An M203 in the CQB, oh I'm soooo happy am Marshalling that one, remind me on the day who you are and where you are so that I can make sure not to be in the CQB area when it goes off.

How many BBs will yours hold as I know there are differnances in the M203 shells?

Karl
    tacops.ie
    ambushairsoft.net
    thats mark,he was our medic,
    kept me in the game big time;)
    oh,medic on the winning team...
    may i add:p lol

Karl
    tacops.ie
    ambushairsoft.net

i have 3 128 rds or sumtin like tht

thats mark,he was our medic,
    kept me in the game big time;)
    oh,medic on the winning team...
    may i add:p lol

damn right deco dunno why jim didint pick you for the last game though :eek::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

T4RGET wrote: »
    ahh crap..Mods!!? it was so nice an peaceful here. hah hey stephen wat's up? how did that ban treat ya? :P

Im slightly more crazy now but you wont notice
    :Dalright silent,bloody mud
    holdin me back,i woulda got em all on my own....
    if it wasnt for that pesky mud!!!!:rolleyes:
    one man army i tells ya.....lol
    can we get a head count of whos goin this week.
    ill get the ball rollin....
    me(thats one):)

Nah Deco Army of Two ;)

Im slightly more crazy now but you wont notice

Nah Deco Army of Two ;)

haha, nah I'm pretty sure, you being locked up ion the institute will have a huge noticable effect:P

nope it's army of Deco and James Ponds:P

ha me mark and deco all the way:D

Hello all

The game will be a rolling base assult with a twist (is'nt there always)
    Unlike Part 1, Terrorists will have the opertunity to attack as well as defend.
    There are a total of 4 objectives. When the game has been completed we will swap the teams around so T can be C/T. It will be timed games to see who is faster overall and wheather Attack or defend is more suited to an individual players. I am putting together and Ambush Airsoft Team if anyone is interested please speak to me on the day.

I was down on site today and made a Pill box, which can be spun around (2 people needed to turn) to face direction of fire. I have also made another pathway through the forest and hope in the coming weeks to build a Fort inside the main forest.

Can people attending please PM me so can get an idea of numbers for Saturday.

Thanks
    Karl
    tacops.ie
    ambushairsoft.net

Hello all

The game will be a rolling base assult with a twist (is'nt there always)
    Unlike Part 1, Terrorists will have the opertunity to attack as well as defend.
    There are a total of 4 objectives. When the game has been completed we will swap the teams around so T can be C/T. It will be timed games to see who is faster overall and wheather Attack or defend is more suited to an individual players. I am putting together and Ambush Airsoft Team if anyone is interested please speak to me on the day.

I was down on site today and made a Pill box, which can be spun around (2 people needed to turn) to face direction of fire. I have also made another pathway through the forest and hope in the coming weeks to build a Fort inside the main forest.

Can people attending please PM me so can get an idea of numbers for Saturday.

Thanks
    Karl
    tacops.ie
    ambushairsoft.net
    im goin,this is me pm:p;)

• Advertisement

ye sounds great ill nominate myself(and the sniper)in the ambush team ha:pac:

[QUOTE=Silent Death;Nah Deco Army of Two ;)[/QUOTE]
    naa mate,army of one mate,you said you cant make it this weekend.
    or has it changed?
    (the names pond,james pond...licensed to de-weed the pond:p)

ha ill join you in army of two deco ha,fight to the death ha:pac:

Ok lads just for fun (no other reason)

Come up with a name for the Ambush team something that sounds funny when abbreviated

Such as: Tactical Wounder Airsoft Team / TWAT

Can you image come Decemenber at Take Aim: "Next up we have team TWAT"

Wicklow Airsoft Nube Killers / ****

No prizes just laughs, try to keep them somewhat clean here. If in doubt PM me first before posting

Thanks
    Karl
    tacops.ie
    ambushairsoft.net

ha ill join you in army of two deco ha,fight to the silent death ha:pac:
    fixed that for ya:D

Ok lads just for fun (no other reason)

Come up with a name for the Ambush team something that sounds funny when abbreviated

Such as: Tactical Wounder Airsoft Team / TWAT

Can you image come Decemenber at Take Aim: "Next up we have team TWAT"

Wicklow Airsoft Nube Killers / ****

No prizes just laughs, try to keep them somewhat clean here. If in doubt PM me first before posting

Thanks
    Karl
    tacops.ie
    ambushairsoft.net
    got one....
    MUFF-men under [EMAIL="f@~%"]f@~%[/EMAIL] fire

deco would come up with sumtin like that but on another subject i got my m203 and 3 nades mwhahahahahahahaahahha

and if you ever get a navy goin
    they can be muff divers........
    ill see my self out,
    door over there?thanks

haha throw yourself out the door ha

• Advertisement

i thought it was good,well 3 mins from op,
    and i had one,yea your right its .....
    but what ya expect in 3 mins?:p:D