Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Milan San Remo live discussion (SPOILERS)

• 20-03-2010 3:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,141 ✭✭✭✭

Blah blah

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,141 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Watching live (I think) on Eurosport.

50km to go, Cav is still in. Come on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Live broadcast on Eurosport HD just started, in all its technicolor brilliance :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

.... questioning the Pozzato naked sidi shoes add ... a bit worrying. Am I the only one finding it slightly gay homoerotic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,141 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Gah, Cav dropped. Ah well, he was 16-1 for a reason. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

.... questioning the Pozzato naked sidi shoes add ... a bit worrying. Am I the only one finding it slightly gay homoerotic?

I nearly gagged. Its highly questionable. Waaaay too much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I have discovered I am a Bennati man, he has the look.

Poor old Cav, does not look in good form at all. Boonen looks pretty rough too, I'm going to stick with Bennati for the win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭levitronix

All albertos tv commericals for sidi shoes !! worst add is the spin the shoe add .. i think at the end of that add sanchez and contador kiss off camera .. very weird !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Slideshowbob

levitronix wrote: »
    All albertos tv commericals for sidi shoes !! worst add is the spin the shoe add .. i think at the end of that add sanchez and contador kiss off camera .. very weird !!

here is a pic from the auditions:

http://www.corporateeventsmanhattan.com/editorial/images/e2835sho_03_0223_GrammyPi%202.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭levitronix

All they need is white bib shorts .... we ll see who bites on this ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Sarunas

Too late now, but is there any sites which do decent hilights of the races or even live streaming? Got a crappy NTL package at home so no Euro Sport...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,456 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

Sarunas wrote: »
    Too late now, but is there any sites which do decent hilights of the races or even live streaming? Got a crappy NTL package at home so no Euro Sport...

You can get an online eurosport subscription for €5 per month. It doesn't work on macs though.

If english commentary isn't that important to you you can usually get decent feeds for free on www.steephill.tv

Advertisement