Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue Waffle

Options
  • 20-03-2010 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭

I didn't know where else to post this as it's about something that's a bit sordid

The tag cloud has this as the main search term

http://i39.tinypic.com/2a6npyt.png

I didn't know what it was until I Googled it.. it's extremely NSFW... not safe for home either tbh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭john__long

If you value your stomach contents do not google for Blue Waffle!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

john__long wrote: »
    If you value your stomach contents do not click the link above.

IBTL.

I didn't post any pic.. the link is safe. It's just a screenshot of the tag-cloud

edit: haha you must have clicked the link while thinking it was a pic of what the threads about.. sicko =p

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭john__long

I didn't post any pic.. the link is safe. It's just a screenshot of the tag-cloud

I saw that! Amended my post!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,242 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Yeah, blue waffle is one of the worst things I was told not to Google, but did it anyway.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement