Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is mx vs atv reflex better on xbox 360 or ps3

Options
  • 20-03-2010 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi guys just curious would i better off buying mx vs atv reflex for xbox 360 or ps3.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

I'm assuming whichever one more of your friends have it on for online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 crazy shamus

What if I have no xbox or ps3 freinds. Or if I had no live acount.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

Well then it doesn't really matter as they will both be the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Both are on sale in HMV in Henry Street in Dublin for €22.99, I prefer the PS3 pad for racing/driving games so I would go for the PS3 version.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Nothing on the Digital Foundry but a quick look on Gamespot yields this bit of info:
    PS3 version also suffers from a spotty frame rate. It's a bummer to crest over a huge jump only to see blotchy scenery stutter into view below you. Load times are also longer on the PS3 version.

And then from the Cons section of the review:
    Disappointing visuals, especially on the PlayStation 3

Link here, Gamespot Review.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

It's a general rule of thumb isn't it. If you have both a PS3 and 360 and a game is released for both, get it on the 360. It's rare to see a multiplatform game run better or even equal on the PS3 compared to the 360.

Which is a shame, as the PS3 exclusives really show what the console is capable of if only the developers would optimize for it.

Advertisement